• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ran into this at the liquor store

sxarnold

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:19 AM
Reaction score
Guy came out while I was taking pictures. He's running a 360 stroker in an automatic. He was nice enough to lay into it when leaving and got the car a little sideways and chirped the tires in 2nd. 75 deg and blue skys in Northern CA bringing out the nice rides.

IMG_0322.jpeg IMG_0323.jpeg

My old neighborhood... I use to work just around the corner @ North Bay Ford...

Good looking Dart...

There use to be a Talladaga parked in a driveway close by & there was an original 289 Cobra in a garage near by as well..

NICE GT Dart! One of my favorites, then damn so many Mopars I like '70/'71 Cuda, Challengers, '70 RR/GTX, 67 GTX, '63/'64 Plymouth, '64 Polara, several Chrysler 300's, then there's the 68/69 Chargers, and RR's...what did I miss...I know a whole BUNCH! Can ya imagine what our lives woulda been without MOPARS! Perish the thought.

My old neighborhood... I use to work just around the corner @ North Bay Ford...

Good looking Dart...

There use to be a Talladaga parked in a driveway close by & there was an original 289 Cobra in a garage near by as well..
Funny you recognize Harbor Liquors from that picture. I live across the street. He was picking up two bottles of Angel's Envy, wrapped each in a beach towel on the front seat before the burn out. Haven't seen the Talladaga but see 5-6 Cobras, likely not original, per day on the weekends coming to the beach.

Funny you recognize Harbor Liquors from that picture. I live across the street. He was picking up two bottles of Angel's Envy, wrapped each in a beach towel on the front seat before the burn out. Haven't seen the Talladaga but see 5-6 Cobras, likely not original, per day on the weekends coming to the beach.

I lived on Swift street (by Natural Bridges) back in the early 90's, the Talladaga was right off Park Way & Roxas... Wasn't there the last few times I drove by.. Not to surprised...

The cobra was hidden in a garage on Eastgate... Old guy had bought it new, use to race it a Laguna Seca back in the 60's, 70's & early 80's...

Guy came out while I was taking pictures. He's running a 360 stroker in an automatic. He was nice enough to lay into it when leaving and got the car a little sideways and chirped the tires in 2nd. 75 deg and blue skys in Northern CA bringing out the nice rides.

View attachment 941018 View attachment 941019
did the tire marks practice social distancing?

I thought maybe you drove in the beer cooler, sure glad you didn't!

That's one sweet car!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back