• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rapid Transit System Cuda FOUND After 45 Years!!

I believe that Jerry Junneman of Hays, KS had the RTS RoadRunner in his superb collection back in the late '70s through the early '90s. He sold off his collection in the '90s when the City of Hays decided his property would be more suited to fast food and a hotel. Steve Juliano bought it then, IIRC.

Last edited:
well.. the post was a light-hearted joke.. mostly.. to me the car is hideous and isn't important... it was completely fogotten bout for 40 years..

It was not "forgotten about", it's that very few people even knew it still existed and fewer knew of its whereabouts. And you are definitely in the minority in thinking it "isn't important". You think it's hideous. Good for you.

It was not "forgotten about", it's that very few people even knew it still existed and fewer knew of its whereabouts. And you are definitely in the minority in thinking it "isn't important". You think it's hideous. Good for you.
Yes.. i am allowed to have an opinion even if you don't like it :) That car is on the same level as this... and just as important :)
MAZ6DZRG5RG3HCIXHIVNCXX7FU.jpg

Yes.. i am allowed to have an opinion even if you don't like it :) That car is on the same level as this... and just as important :)
View attachment 1452689

That's not an original RTS vehicle, either. Nice try. Enjoy the rest of your day. I gotta pick lint out of my pocket.

Someone said in the YT comments “no 3 pedals. No can do” or something like that. It actually does have three pedals. It needs a clutch pedal too! :D

Do you get the "My Dad had a Charger convertible just like this in 1973 or so. Sold it because gas got too expensive!" type of comments/nonsense? I love your car, BTW.
Yeah one guy told me his uncle bought one just like it brand new! One time I was working on my 70 Charger R/T SE, and my stepsons friend said to me,my grandfather has a car just like that,but his is nicer than yours! Having just painted the car and doing final assembly I said yeah right kid,and laughed it off as a BS story. Well to my surprise, the 10 year old kids grandfather had a B5 blue 70 Charger R/T SE survivor car with 20,000 original miles in original paint that had been lovingly cared for and garaged it's whole life. It was absolutely pristine. The kid was right to my dismay!

I believe that Jerry Junneman of Hays, KS had the RTS RoadRunner in his superb collection back in the late '70s through the early '90s. He sold off his collection in the '90s when the City of Hays decided his property would be more suited to fast food and a hotel. Steve Juliano bought it then, IIRC.
Jerry also owned the car I am currently building a replica of right now!

00001.jpg

It was found here in Michigan. I guy I work with was there and took pictures when they were pulling it out of the garage of his neighbors house last spring. Cool car and history.

It's weird how clowns have to surface about,

what isn't important to them.

At least one, supposed, daughter that's claiming on FB that the car was taken away without the owners estates permission...

Auto Transport Service
Back