• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rapid Transit System Cuda FOUND After 45 Years!!

I can see it now,this car putting all the Detroit heavy hitters on the trailer! After all the whole story is fiction,so that would be too!

At least one, supposed, daughter that's claiming on FB that the car was taken away without the owners estates permission...
Wayne, anyone know is she in fact a daughter? Here is her post..

Zuzana Ruzena
The car wasn’t found it was taken out of my father’s garage without the approval of his estate.

Been awhile since this post was updated, I didn’t know about this estate issue that dadsbee and QuickBpBp posted about. I did find a new video of the car though, but interestingly there is no owner to talk to about it……

He says in the video several times it is a unique one of one car,that is incorrect,there were actually two of them built,both built by Chuck Miller. The other one is known as the Sonic Cuda.

6a30587a04490c3c8e4a7427391f3c3d.jpg

R (58).jpg

d485441e8e0d76671c794b1289e89953.jpg

5837dd3cbcb2d0dbb404710d3a46ce1d--cuda-brownies.jpg

3c228c52275d80f18c05838184b2017d--s-classic-muscle-cars.jpg

SonicCuda02.jpg

Last edited:
The cuda was bought at Mecum by the “it’s only original once“ collection in LA. The owner did not travel to MCACN to be with the car afaik. Chuck Miller, the designer/customizer was there with the car, signing autographs and handing out posters.
I‘ve heard the owner is a very large gentleman and can’t even fit in the car! He may not like to travel much or be in a place like a show where he’d have to be in his feet alot.
Not the first time, the Brothers Collection is a MCACN sponsor and has cars in the show most years, and I don’t think the elusive “brothers” have ever personally been there.

He says in the video several times it is a unique one of one car,that is incorrect,there were actually two of them built,both built by Chuck Miller. The other one is known as the Sonic Cuda.

View attachment 1567883

View attachment 1567884

View attachment 1567885

View attachment 1567886

View attachment 1567887

View attachment 1567888

Well I guess you can take it either way, I kinda understand where he’s coming from with the 1 of 1 thing with its paint and design scheme but I understand where your coming from too with both cars being designed by the same designer.

I‘ve heard the owner is a very large gentleman and can’t even fit in the car! He may not like to travel much or be in a place like a show where he’d have to be in his feet alot.
Not the first time, the Brothers Collection is a MCACN sponsor and has cars in the show most years, and I don’t think the elusive “brothers” have ever personally been there.

I’m wondering if the brothers bought the car from clues you say in your post?, their known for deep pockets and rare stuff.

The Only Original Once collection is in the LA area and owned by Evan Metropolous. The Brothers Collection is in Oregon or maybe Washington state. So those are two different collections owned by different people.
The Brothers now own the RTS Duster.
There were rumors going around in early summer the 4 RTS cars would be at MCACN, but that didn’t happen. The two roadrunners got purchased by a collector in NJ who I heard also owns the Diamanté. Guys name is Howie I think. Anyone know him or if he ever displays his cars at any shows?

The Only Original Once collection is in the LA area and owned by Evan Metropolous. The Brothers Collection is in Oregon or maybe Washington state. So those are two different collections owned by different people.
The Brothers now own the RTS Duster.
There were rumors going around in early summer the 4 RTS cars would be at MCACN, but that didn’t happen. The two roadrunners got purchased by a collector in NJ who I heard also owns the Diamanté. Guys name is Howie I think. Anyone know him or if he ever displays his cars at any shows?
Brothers Collection are in Oregon

Im told the guy in Jersey owns both the RTS 70 Roadrunner. the 68-69 style Roadrunner aka Duster1, Diamante and the 68-69 Supercharger

I found out recently a friend of mine was the backup bidder on the RTS Cuda. had he won, it would have stayed in Detroit. He knew of the cars location for years. Same as Steve J. But the then owner wasn't interested in selling.

Well I guess you can take it either way, I kinda understand where he’s coming from with the 1 of 1 thing with its paint and design scheme but I understand where your coming from too with both cars being designed by the same designer.
Both cars were designed by the same designer and built by the same builder.

Auto Transport Service
Back