• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ray the Road Guy

Welcome to FBBO from VERmont Ray! Say....do you know Jake and Elwood.....
Ghostrider, funny you should mention the Blues Brothers, That movie opens at the old Joliet Prison. I lived 6 blocks away from that sallyport growing up. I now reside about 3 miles away!
Yep, I am from Illinois. I live in a small community adjacent to Joliet now!!
In an area that boasts the prison, Blues Brothers, old Route 66.
Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome from NY.
Keep us posted on your search
Great to be here Don. I have found a 69 convertible that really looks good in Kirkland Washington. However, the thread is closed. I am thinking that the car is gone,
I really have to learn more about the site.
Thanks from Illinois, Prison City,
Ray

Hello members,
I have now retired as a Director for Will County Division of Transportation. In the past 2 months I have sold my 73 340, 4 sp Duster, and given my 1970 440 Challenger to my youngest daughter.
I was doing these things because I was unsure of my cancer results. Now that I have been given some positive treatment follow up visits, I find myself without a car!
Hoping to keep my health results positive, I am looking for another Mopar. This time a B Body!
Happy to be here and hoping to find what I am looking for!
Welcome and best of health to you.

Auto Transport Service
Back