• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RE: 1971 Roadrunner head - Metal

I think his original question/discussion was a good one...it was the way he responded to people that offered opinions/personal experience that set off the ish-storm.

The new evidence he presented in this post is interesting, and makes a good argument. It may not solve the mystery, but it does provide information that may not have been widely known, which I would assume only helps the hobby.

Had he maintained a level of maturity in his posts, he'd still be here. People offered their help, and if he didn't like it, he should have simply said "I don't think that's correct, but thanks for the info." and kept on with his search, or listened to other folks with an open mind.

No one on here knows everything...but being a collective of people with years and years of personal experiences, there is a ton of knowledge to be gained, if you're willing to listen and engage in open dialog.

*tosses his $.02 on the table*

Trim your fingernails.

Auto Transport Service
Back