• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ready to drop in

Dgc

Local time
10:44 PM
Reaction score
this goes in my 67 r/t 30 over new pistons rings cam, cooked cleaned ,valve job, turned crank pts n lbr 2 k best engine shop in central Pa
added a old pic of my 69 gtx six pac car she was built and ran great, 12 sec car

012.jpg 001.jpg

Very nice! Would love to see more pics of that GTX if you have any. Looks badass...

Very nice! Would love to see more pics of that GTX if you have any. Looks badass...
I dont have any more pics it was stolen back in the 90s we didnt have cell phones with cameras then it was a hell of a ride their was a road we would race fro $ on just grudge matches and was never beat even by the 1/8 mile small block guys all them horses and 488 gears was lots of fun, ran 411 most of the time
its funny how things change when we get older man did we build em up in the 70s and 80s now at 54 yrs old I like keeping things original .my 67 was 100% original when I bought it and am keeping it that way

Stolen?! Damn, that sucks. Great looking car and great memories for sure...

Nice, brother. Are those factory chrome valve covers for your rt?

Looks like a sweet heartbeat - love to see more pics when you get it rolling

Nice, brother. Are those factory chrome valve covers for your rt?
yes they are I was lucky with this one ,one owner sitting since 76 under a car port never had any work at all 100% original metal and only needed a few patches, ran and drove after cleaning out oil pan new fluids and battery added gas to carb and she fired right up. hell even has factory exhaust and it doesnt leak

Looks like a sweet heartbeat - love to see more pics when you get it rolling
ill take more soon setting engine in and running it to paint shop soon, will snap pics when I back it out of garage

Auto Transport Service
Back