Rear Glass/Molding/Reveal Clip Placement

A12 Mopar Discussions

1. Bsb

Bsb Member

Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    Good afternoon all,

I am in the process of installing the rear glass in my 1969 Superbee. Due to various metal replacement and rust hole cover-ups by previous owner, I cannot locate the proper placement for these clips. Could anyone post a photo of their project showing the placement of these items or offer any guidance on where to drill the holes?

I would appreciate any guidance offered.

Thank you,
    Ben

2. Grady Cain

Grady Cain FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    Here are some pics of my 69 'Bee. I am almost positive that there are at least 2 too many reveal clips than there are supposed to be. Somewhere along the way, extras must have been added to help keep the trim in place. In the first photo, the only clips not installed are the middle clips along the left and right sides. They got added after the photo was taken and I did not take any after. Maybe another member can identify exactly which clips do not belong. I just installed as many clips as there were existing holes but most of them are correct and should at least give you a jumping-off point. Hope this helps...
    20170526_124512.jpg 20170526_124517_001.jpg 20170526_124524.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Bsb

Bsb Member

Local Time:
      Thanks a bunch for these photos! I appreciate your help! I got all of the clips in, now I just need to finish cleaning 50 years of dirt off the glass.

• Grady Cain

Grady Cain FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
      That part took me hours with a razor blade, glass cleaner and 1500 grit rubbing compound...