• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear Springs for a Hemi Coronet

dammstrate

Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score
My 66 Coronet Hemi tribute was converted from a 6-cylinder. Front end is all upsized Hemi parts as far as I can tell. Is there a HD "hemi" rear spring that was available on these cars?
If so, how can I tell if my were converted or not?

I'm not sure on your 66, but later 440 and hemi 4speeds with Dana's had biased springs, with more leaves (or actually half leaves) on the passenger side. Mind has five full and two half leaves on the pass side, six full on the driver. Super stock springs are similar.
Four or five leaves, and the same on both sides, are likely the stock /6.

I'm not sure on your 66, but later 440 and hemi 4speeds with Dana's had biased springs, with more leaves (or actually half leaves) on the passenger side. Mind has five full and two half leaves on the pass side, six full on the driver. Super stock springs are similar.
Four or five leaves, and the same on both sides, are likely the stock /6.

Not just Dana's, RT and GTX cars with 8 3/4 came with the Half leaf on one side leafs....

These used to be available through Mopar Performance. I am not sure if they still are.

Auto Transport Service
Back