• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rebuilding a 489 Differential Need Help

darc1722

Local time
2:18 PM
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a shop in the Chicago Area to rebuild a 489 Sure Grip 3:55? Thanks, call if you have had a good experience with them. 773-251-7650

Can anyone recommend a shop in the Chicago Area to rebuild a 489 Sure Grip 3:55? Thanks, call if you have had a good experience with them. 773-251-7650
Moderators are going to nag about the phone number.

Last time I had one made I believe we used Chicago driveline, south suburbs. Also I know there’s a driveshaft shop on 24th (ish) and western ave in Chicago, Never used them though.

If you feel like bringing it to the Houston area......

You could send to me in Cali, I’ll dial it in and send back, not a problem to help out someone.

Great shop in Detroit suburbs, Warren Gear in Warren Mi. Lots of Mopar parts in stock for rear ends. Excellent work @ very fair prices

Auto Transport Service
Back