• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help Moving, any ideas?

mikedonz

Local time
7:04 AM
Reaction score
Hi all!

We are moving from the Chicago (60517) area to Greenville, SC (29641), and looking for a fellow member who has their own "rig". We would likely need a 48 or 53 trailer. We will load it and unload it with tons of friends from church, but would need it hauled somewhere around April 5-8. If anyone here can do it, or knows of someone who would be interested, please PM me. Thanks! Mike

Hi all!

We are moving from the Chicago (60517) area to Greenville, SC (29641), and looking for a fellow member who has their own "rig". We would likely need a 48 or 53 trailer. We will load it and unload it with tons of friends from church, but would need it hauled somewhere around April 5-8. If anyone here can do it, or knows of someone who would be interested, please PM me. Thanks! Mike
Lucky guy getting the hell out of IL. Congrats and good luck with the move!

Can't help with the move but Congrats on getting out of there!!!

My pal who moved from WA to FL bought a used U-haul van and made the transfer by driving it twice. He then sold the van for mare than he bought it for. Not a bad way to do it as you are on your own time and schedule.

My pal who moved from WA to FL bought a used U-haul van and made the transfer by driving it twice. He then sold the van for mare than he bought it for. Not a bad way to do it as you are on your own time and schedule.
I actually saw one for sale locally here and considered it for a minute, then I I flashed ahead to me on the side of the road with a broken down Cummins that I know absolutely nothing about! Haha

Auto Transport Service
Back