• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recommendations Engine shop

BigBlock61

Local time
11:30 AM
Reaction score
Are there any members from the Detroit area that can recommend a good engine shop? Preferably somewhere close to downriver? I'd like to get my block cleaned and tested for starters and then go from there.

Chuck Millen @ Best Machine in Farmington Hills did my engine--he's an excellent Mopar builder. I personally watched his 500 inch wedge, all steel 65 Coronet run 8:52 @ 152 mph at Milan. He's worth talking to.

Chuck Millen @ Best Machine in Farmington Hills did my engine--he's an excellent Mopar builder. I personally watched his 500 inch wedge, all steel 65 Coronet run 8:52 @ 152 mph at Milan. He's worth talking to.

Thanks ilm65 I'll check him out. Hopefully something a tad closer might pop up. It does seem like all the best Mopar people are on that side of town. Maybe I need to move closer to them lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back