• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rectangular Speedometer Gauge

dryheat

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
I'm kicking around a few ideas for a new/replacement gauge cluster in my 64 Polara. I really want to keep it looking "kinda" similar and was hoping to find a rectangular speedometer and perhaps the other gauges as well.

I've done a bunch of searching and all I can find are round ones ... anyone have a source or suggestion?

thanks ...

You might want to check out Redline Gaugeworkis ( www.redlinegaugeworks.com/ ) I've seen some of their costom clusters and they look real nice. Plus they can take your stock gauges and upgrade them to technology while keeping the stock look.

You are talking about the 3/4 sweep speed-o as opposed to the pods, right?

April23068_zps11bb12da.jpg

If so I can sell you this one (bottom cluster shown) for $80.00 plus shipping from Canada which may be around $35.00 I would charge you actual shipping if it's less. I pulled this one out of our '64 330 wagon since I actually wanted the pods for retro-fitting modern guages. I don't see any serious war wounds and would consider it a good used candidate for restoration.

Thanks Pat.

I am looking to possibly create a "custom" gauge/shifter/heater cluster using carbon fiber. I was hoping to have it look similar but I can't seem to find any after market speedometers that are close in appearance to the bottom cluster in the above picture ... they probably do not exist.

Thanks Pat.

I am looking to possibly create a "custom" gauge/shifter/heater cluster using carbon fiber. I was hoping to have it look similar but I can't seem to find any after market speedometers that are close in appearance to the bottom cluster in the above picture ... they probably do not exist.

Gotcha, sounds like you might have to build a one-off cluster then.

Thanks Pat.

You should talk to MagnumGT, he can probably offer some pointers or do it for you. He does that sort of thing for a living.

Auto Transport Service
Back