• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Renewing my U.S. visa.

I recognize that it was my fault not to renew my visa before, in my defense the document expired in October 2019, and then covid take over the world, all the appointments were canceled until further notice and when the embassy start again with the renewal, only two years expired without an interview, of course all the appointments were taken and now there's is a two year waiting for an interview for a new visa, I assume that because of the massive amount of expired documents the department of homeland security extend the term of renewal of expired visa up to four years, and since four years is next October for me I apply for renewal without an interview, only two months waiting period, you need to fulfill a form (DS -160) and here is my complaint what a pain that was, every five minutes the embassy webpage kick me out, took me 6 hours to complete the questionnaire, but I succeeded and my appointment is next moth ( August 18) in Guadalajara, so, if somebody spot me in the US next November and want to say hi, I am a legal visitor. :thumbsup:
Congratulations on your ternacity.

My company has a plant with an engineering center in Escobedo. Two engineers from there have been working here for years on visas. One even got promoted to manager of one of the subgroups in my area.
Something got messed up with their work authorizations. My company is large and multinational with a big legal department so I’m sure they are well versed in visas.
But regardless, something got screwed up, and last year both had to move back to Mexico with one months notice. The manager is now running his team remotely. It’s my understanding they need to stay there a year before they can get authorization to return to work at HQ here.
It’s very confusing how this stuff works. My company got taken over by a European company a few years back, now it seems like most of the upper management is Germans and Swedes. Somehow they all have their visas squared away.

Today I got my us visa!!!
Now... if any of you sleazy old drunks members of FBBO ( yes @Cranky :poke: am looking at you) cross my path in any of my visits to the USA, rest assured you have a friend in me and I'll invite you a beer. :drinks:

Now... if any of you sleazy old drunks members of FBBO ( yes @Cranky :poke: am looking at you) cross my path in any of my visits to the USA, rest assured you have a friend in me and I'll invite you a beer. :drinks:
Congratulations!!!!
1694627726571.png

I do drink some but not a drunkard....imo that is lol. And Congrats!! Doubt we'll run into each other unless you come and run around east Pasadena :D

Auto Transport Service
Back