• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Reproduction front fender chrome spears...

GassMann

Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey all,

The front chrome spears on my 66 Charger were damaged and I could not repair them. So, I crafted a model and sand-casted replacement spears. Like all sand-castings, they are rough and require some minor grinding followed by sanding, polishing then buffing to a shine.

They don't have mounting posts drilled and tapped.

Let me know you need one. $50 a side rough. $100 a side polished and shiny. PM me if your interested.

1716412127176.png

Be nice if you could do them all and sell sets. Awesome job thou.
I can... grind, sand and polish them and sell as a set. The challenge is the mounting studs. I found that the matching holes are different with a 66 vs 67 so I am unsure if I should drill and mount for a 66 if someone has a 67 fender. But I can sell them as finished products.

Impressive! Where there's a will, there really is a way.

I have been hunting high and low for the fender spears for my '66 Satellite and I've had no luck. It looks like the Charger fenders have a little more curve than my Satellite, but if you want to try to make that work for the Satellite, I would certainly be interested. I have none of the molding right now, so I would need the full set.

Auto Transport Service
Back