• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB RH door parts (RM-21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1969 Hemi RTs

Local time
11:42 AM
Reaction score
I need the RH window guide, and stop. these are for the passenger side (RH)
I also need a pair of headliner sail panel bows. the short ones that clip into the roof panel.

Do you need the guide that fastens to the bottom of the glass for the regulator arm roller? If so i have it and the stop, PM me. If this is a RM21 it should not have sail panel short bows only the 68-70 Charger used those the RM 21 has a small section of claws to hold the headliner on the sail panels. If you need the short claws i may have a set of those as well

I need the RH window guide, and stop. these are for the passenger side (RH)
I also need a pair of headliner sail panel bows. the short ones that clip into the roof panel.

These are clips that snap into the roof line and hook around the rear bow (68 and 69 GTX ). If this is what you need, message me.
1495500330496.jpg

Thanks for the quick responses. I need the rear guide that the glass runs up-n-down. this is like the HDTP but is thinner. and the window top stop. L shaped bracket w/ a rubber band. the headliner sails are like the charger ones, but are shorter. my other RR, 68 (RM-21) also has the same bows. I sold that car and didn't know I was missing these on this RR. or I can build them. also no pics I could find on the web!
I have pics of the door parts from the other door, but can't load them (file to big)

and 3 wood. for the headliner parts. I have those pictured. I need the style that a charger has, but shorter. and go in the front of the sail panel's/boards for the RM21 and WM21,s and sat's and coro 440's respectively. post cars I'm told.

Thanks for the quick responses. I need the rear guide that the glass runs up-n-down. this is like the HDTP but is thinner. and the window top stop. L shaped bracket w/ a rubber band. the headliner sails are like the charger ones, but are shorter. my other RR, 68 (RM-21) also has the same bows. I sold that car and didn't know I was missing these on this RR. or I can build them. also no pics I could find on the web!
I have pics of the door parts from the other door, but can't load them (file to big)

I sent you a pic and info on the upstop, but I am out of the rear track for the post right now.
Here is a pic of the headliner sail panel claws that I removed and sold recently from a 69 RM 21 Road Runner that was never taken apart previously. I have also seen these made right in the roof structure from the factory. Just can't remember which of the 3 years 68-70.

claws (500x376).jpg

the style in the pic is from a hdtp. I need the rod style(post) car. I wish I had a pic. all I know is they are like the charger ones But shorter!.

the style in the pic is from a hdtp. I need the rod style(post) car. I wish I had a pic. all I know is they are like the charger ones But shorter!.
Never seen rods used on 68-70 Road Runner post cars but i am sure if they were some one will post a pic or info on that. The ones in the pic are from and correct for a 69 Road Runner post car, not a hardtop. Do you remember what the build date was on the 68 post you sold and what is the build date on the one your working on now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back