• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

riding in my 440+6 RR video

68 HEMI GTS

Local time
11:27 AM
Reaction score
Last edited:
cool vid, love that rumble!!

thanks! mine's been in paint jal for over a year, so this was great. how about some pics of the car?

cool video,love that sound,what kind of mufflers are you running?what cam do you have in it?. thanks

nice little clip. I needed to hear that. i'm getting ancy to get mine going with the new engine. we've talked on another forum about cams (deepockets). i'm still up in the air on the camshaft.

That was Awesome !!!!

Felt like an LSD experienced (I wouldn't know actually) the way the vacuum of the giant 6 BBL set up was sucking those clouds in and then later when the torque of the 440 keep torquing and un-loading the passenger body panels at will

Very cool vid!

thanks guys!!

Nice car and video

What kind of of camera did you use?

its a GOPRO Hero, its the first generation one. their a lot more advanced now.

- - - Updated - - -

cool video,love that sound,what kind of mufflers are you running?what cam do you have in it?. thanks

just some big block flowmasters 3" with a TTI exhaust and x pipe. running a old purple shaft .557

- - - Updated - - -

thanks! mine's been in paint jal for over a year, so this was great. how about some pics of the car?
oct13003_zps14c5fe92.jpg

oct13001_zps4743b38d.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Nice! And nice smooth qtr panels too!

yea, the video just hides all my shoddy paint work.... lol

Auto Transport Service
Back