• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Road Runner TOY's

wedge69

Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score
Ok we are all into road runners or other B/bodys here . I amung most Love to collect Road runner toys Maybe to much. So post a pic of your ! I have alot from the tall stuffed bird and wille to train set house. Every car made even a Clear slot car body Uncut(69)
But the best I have is a Road runner Try cicle ! Never saw one before I ran across this one at a flee market.
I will post a pic here. It need restored but man what a find !

- - - Updated - - -

Here it is,. Ever seen one ?
I will also post pics of my collection as I unpack it for my Man cave . I just moved and Finally have one !! runner TC.jpg

I have a model, does that count? I am going to paint it the same color as my real car with the left over paint.
20140210_181915.jpg

I can't say I ever saw one of those. Cool looking though! Brand or manufacturing name on it? And are you still in Hangover?

It's all good ! And I think thats cool to make it look like your ride ! I tend to go overboard with 69 stuff. But I love it all the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep still in Hangover ! Nice part is now I am rite across from my shop so Runner time is on more often !!

- - - Updated - - -

Yep still in Hangover ! Nice part is now I am rite across from my shop so Runner time is on more often !![/QUOTE]

Good deal. Gotta have the shop close by. I'm close to the Clearview carwash. Been here two yrs now. Good luck on the new place...

Hit me up some time as we alway like to Bench race at the shop !! Or bring the EVO and I will pull the nite train out!

Yea tell me about it ! I need a snow board so I can slide down to the shop ! LOL!!
Just need to mount a cooler on it !

I'd like to find one of them RR Tricycles for my youngest nephew, really cheap thou.... pretty cool, I'm not much into colleting the toys, but I'm sure the youngsters would love them...

he just loves my car now, after I told him it's named after the RR cartoon & the horn, beep-beeps like a RR, he didn't care much before that, if I have my way he'll be a gearhead

Thats great ! I just like to collect anything to do with my 69 .
Keeps me in the game with all the Baskets and country stuff the house seam to grow . LOL!

I stumbled across this at the local hobby store, and just had to buy it to go with my other RR model. They had the General Lee of course, but also had the cop car that Enos drove kinda funny.
20140218_233012.jpg

Modles seam to bring good money ? I have a few just need the time to finish them.

Hemi modle.jpgHere is a pic of the old Hemi Testers use to make. Not sure if there out there anymore ??

Security...RR style

Not a toy, but this guy lives at the front of my hoist stall.....keeps an eye on things when I'm not around...MEEP MEEP!

meep meep.jpg

Thats is SO COOL ! Love to find one of those for my man cave !!

salt & pepper shakers along with a Pez candy dispenser

Attachments

• 3L83J53q25s55q45H6d6fc83afb4292601622.jpg
    3L83J53q25s55q45H6d6fc83afb4292601622.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 3t83J63H55N35Eb5F8d6f448a7104d4691086.jpg
    3t83J63H55N35Eb5F8d6f448a7104d4691086.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 135
I have all those AND the Cookie Jars to match ! You name it I have it !! I even have a New unused Train house byt Lionel that wille and road runner. Keep them coming !!
I can post pic's of anything I have just ask ?

Auto Transport Service
Back