WTB Rochester TBI throttle body, harness, conversion plate

Other Stuff For Sale / Wanted

1. cudak888

cudak888 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    Contact Seller
    I'll be darned if I have any accounts on any Chevy forums, and our county's very last pick-and-pull closed in 2019, so I have very few sources to turn to that I know. Seeing as many of us are shadetree hot rodders, I wouldn't be surprised if anyone around here might have this, so here goes:

I'm looking for a junkyard fresh Rochester TBI unit, any possible associated wiring from one, a computer for the whole enchilada if one just so happens to be available. All OEM stuff off a Chebby truck from 1995 or earlier and some other General Mistake products. Basically, this thing and the umbilical cord of wires and crap tied to it.

Cheaper always = better, provided you're honest about any known issues.

img_1724-1024x768-jpg.jpg

Also, if anyone happens to have a used adapter plate for TBI to 4-barrel squarebore, I'm also interested. Anything except the bare steel Trans-Dapt part. Something like this:

s-l1600-png.png

Thanks for the help - and for keeping an open mind about Chevy TBI on a Mopar. The local E10 gas might as well be E50, and it turns my Edelbrock 1406 into a mound of jelly if it doesn't get used for a week.

Frankly, I'd like to be able to rely on my more-door B-body - and expect it to be daily-able if necessary. It's just not possible if I stick with the Eddy.

-Kurt

• Like Like x 1
    • BeatersRus

BeatersRus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      shoot me a picture of everything you want im a scrapper and ill see what i can do for you.

• cudak888

cudak888 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      DM sent.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.