• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RR input for Sale

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score
Friend going to look at this RR on Saturday.
Any input.

Seeing it in person is the only way to tell for sure. Too bad that it was painted a non-stock color.

And they painted the fenders and doors separate from the body. :BangHead: :BangHead:

Could be the angle of the sun, but it sure looks that way.

1667841331261.png

A few things that do jump out:
Radiator, rubber fuel line to carb, looks like a GM master cylinder, battery hold down?, ammeter on full discharge
And the convolute tubing behind the vacuum booster.
Looks like it has a new engine wiring harness (a good thing)
I really don't care for the gray but some people like it.

Last edited:
What's up with the lettering on the amp gauge where the C is over on the fuel gauge and the F for the fuel gauge is almost behind the spedo panel, and like DF said why is the amp gauge on full discharge.

A few things that do jump out:
Radiator, rubber fuel line to carb, looks like a GM master cylinder, battery hold down?, ammeter on full discharge
And the convolute tubing behind the vacuum booster.
Looks like it has a new engine wiring harness (a good thing)
I really don't care for the gray but some people like it.
.....and someone over-greased the front universal joint - or the rear main seal on the transmission is leaking bad,
Chevy black under-hood paint scheme....
Plastic fuel filter right next to the coil output.... :rolleyes:
I'd be having a really good look at that trunk floor - that foil underlay has stuck to the paint - either put in when the paint was soft, or there is a water leak on the trunk lip seal.

Looks fairly nice all the same. :)

.....and someone over-greased the front universal joint - or the rear main seal on the transmission is leaking bad,
Plastic fuel filter right next to the coil output.... :rolleyes:
I'd be having a really good look at that trunk floor - that foil underlay has stuck to the paint - either put in when the paint was soft, or there is a water leak on the trunk lip seal.

Looks fairly nice all the same. :)
I don't think it's black under the hood.
And some of the marks on the exhaust pipes might just be from shipping stickers.
I forgot to mention the filter - Agreed.

and someone over-greased the front universal joint - or the rear main seal on the transmission is leaking bad,
1968-plymouth-road-runner (5).jpeg

1968-plymouth-road-runner.jpeg

1968-plymouth-road-runner (1).jpeg

What's up with the lettering on the amp gauge where the C is over on the fuel gauge and the F for the fuel gauge is almost behind the spedo panel, and like DF said why is the amp gauge on full discharge.
1968-plymouth-road-runner (4).jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back