• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rules for everyone

I guess the total deaths DUE CoVid (9k) that the CDC just released means nothing? I/we have said all along, if you died and tested positive for CoVid, it was ruled a CoVid death, even though it didn’t cause it! ******* Moron!

I was in my local convenience store, standing at the counter being waited on and this guy behind me decides to come around me and stand rather close. He's not wearing a mask, looks a bit crudy, probably in his late 20s. I took one look at him and said " Have you watched any news or read any papers lately?" He looked at me strangely and said "no". I said "Well there's a pandemic going on, haven't you heard? And on top of that you're standing way too close to me whether you suppose to be wearing a mask or not so take a step back and wait your turn."

That's one pet peeve that I have, someone standing too close to me without being invited. I'll give a look when this happens and count to five, then I'll back them up. I hate someone invading my space when in public.
Six feet apart or six feet under! I know which one I'd be choosing!

Unfortunately for some..the BRAINWASHING is complete
upload_2020-9-2_13-23-35.png

Auto Transport Service
Back