• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rules for everyone

Don't get me started...You will, be amazed by how fast the whole mask / testing deal fades after the election. Once the Democrats realize they lost AGAIN they will see that this gambit has not worked to deliver the desired results.

Don't get me started...You will, be amazed by how fast the whole mask / testing deal fades after the election. Once the Democrats realize they lost AGAIN they will see that this gambit has not worked to deliver the desired results.

And the rest of the world??? Just wondering how this will work....

Any local entity DOES NOT have the authority to shut down ones power or water unless they are behind paying those bills, that’s FACT! No MAYOR in the USA has the authority to shut off power or water, NO ONE!

So wearing a mask has just be proven that it does not prevent one from testing positive for CoVid. No we wait to see if he gets sick. Remember, a positive test does not mean you’ll get the disease.

All I can say is I'm SO SO SO glad the 50th Anniversary of the Aero car happened last Fall and we got to enjoy it and meet so many great people in Georgia and Alabama. Watching everyone and their "rights" kill thousands and thousands of people is getting out of hand. I suspect the border should open again for general crossings again somewhere around 2022. Now if I could just keep my f-in-laws tart from going back and forth to Florida and Michigan and then returning to a mile down the road from us I would, but my gun just might go off to put her out of her stupidity.

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

Why wasn’t the country shut down?

And the rest of the world??? Just wondering how this will work....
The rest of the world can take care of themselves, They have to fight back on their own. Americans stopping this BS will be a catalyst.

We aren’t the rest of the world caretakers. People need to do what they think is right in their country, we will do what we think is right in ours.

Still think a mask will protect you? Drywall dust is 3 micron, Coronavirus is .3 micron. If the dust that’s bigger than the virus can get to your face, you stand no chance of not getting the virus!

ED0F8812-AF39-42D5-970F-E608702F88B2.jpeg

Still think a mask will protect you? Drywall dust is 3 micron, Coronavirus is .3 micron. If the dust that’s bigger than the virus can get to your face, you stand no chance of not getting the virus!

View attachment 985146
those medical masks only filter up to .6 micron, so no wonder. The cloth masks even less. If not sealed around he perimeter, still a chance. That's why some nurses and docs with PPE are still getting sick, but it can help some. Once someone even talks, some droplets evaporate and aerosolize into the air into very small drops and can catch the air currents without hitting the ground for up to 15 minutes or so.

Sure am glad that no republican states ever mandate masks. I'll bet it goes away once they realize they lost.....

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

"Only" 12,469 deaths IN A YEAR. Sorry for those that died. I didn't know any of them.
With C-19, I know 4 so far, in 6 months.
H1N1 wasn't as deadly, by the numbers you posted.
Where will the death numbers for C-19 be by next March, 2021?

I was showing what numbers H1N1 had, it was a world wide pandemic too, but no country was shut down.

Last edited:

Because it was not a highly contested election year with astronomical stakes involved all around.

We aren’t the rest of the world caretakers. People need to do what they think is right in their country, we will do what we think is right in ours.
Muh Globalism. We are all just one big happy family. NOT.

Look fellas, I GET IT that it would be nice if we all could just get along, if we all cared for every other person alive, if we were all as honest as the day is long. It simply isn't so, and never will be. As long as mankind exists on this planet we will continue to do the evil **** that we do. We will continue to kill each other and wipe out the planet regardless. It's in our nature. No amount of kum by yah will ever change that fact. We will continue to repeat history because we never learn, for long. Right NOW history is AGAIN being wiped out from the collective memories of our young. THEY & succeeding gens will repeat the mistakes of the past.
How do I know?
Cain slew Abel, we didn't learn then either. Our entire known history is replete with countless warnings that we have completely ignored. Instead of spending treasure to find ways forward together we spend it trying to find new and better ways to kill each other. To enslave and use each other. To oppress and disenfranchise each other.
There has to be a better way. Right.
Go ahead and find that "better way', I guarantee you some other human will immediately find a way to **** that up too.
I'm amazed that we have survived as a species as long as we have.
That does not mean that I think we should just stop trying. It just means that we should stop kidding ourselves that we can evolve.

Look fellas, I GET IT that it would be nice if we all could just get along, if we all cared for every other person alive, if we were all as honest as the day is long. It simply isn't so, and never will be. As long as mankind exists on this planet we will continue to do the evil **** that we do. We will continue to kill each other and wipe out the planet regardless. It's in our nature. No amount of kum by yah will ever change that fact. We will continue to repeat history because we never learn, for long. Right NOW history is AGAIN being wiped out from the collective memories of our young. THEY & succeeding gens will repeat the mistakes of the past.
How do I know?
Cain slew Abel, we didn't learn then either. Our entire known history is replete with countless warnings that we have completely ignored. Instead of spending treasure to find ways forward together we spend it trying to find new and better ways to kill each other. To enslave and use each other. To oppress and disenfranchise each other.
There has to be a better way. Right.
Go ahead and find that "better way', I guarantee you some other human will immediately find a way to **** that up too.
I'm amazed that we have survived as a species as long as we have.
That does not mean that I think we should just stop trying. It just means that we should stop kidding ourselves that we can evolve.
Yup, we still got a foot in the cave despite all our technological achievements. The human animal is still one of the deadliest things on the planet. Probably why humans are exiled from the rest of the galaxy's, kinda like a galactical Australia if you will. (I mean no offense to our Aussie MoPar brethren). Until we can get past our petty differences status quo will remain...IMO

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back