• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rules for men. Let's discuss.

None of these rules will work because you guys just don't understand women! Even Einstein couldn't figure out what makes them tick!

None of these rules will work because you guys just don't understand women! Even Einstein couldn't figure out what makes them tick!
I have it on good authority, that they just wanna have fun!

1696597967104.png

Last edited:
There was a spoof of that song,and the lyrics went something like this "Yeah girls might wanna have fun, but boys just wanna have sex" lol

Linda rarely hears me if asked a question. Reason? In her head she is thinking(while I’m asking) what is this asshole REALLY asking.
My youngest daughter by my 2nd wife (the one that left finally) is just like her mom.....she hears me talking but hears something totally different. These days (she's 35 now) I don't try to tell her anything because she already knew it by the time she was 12.
i got 5 girls divorced X2 and one long term thing.... we as men ain't changing anything as far as woman and how there brain works. ever.
best we can do is just go with it. trust me on this. you will be better off. happy wife happy life is a real thing.
I did that for years but it still wasn't good enough....
And not necessarily in that particular order I might add.

And as far as giving a women a black eye. Not a chance from me,, I was raised to never hit a women. And is something I believe in to my core.

Any man ( or women ) hits one of my ladies. They will pay for it severely. I will Not tolerate that for any reason.
Never hit a women either but my sister and I had more than a couple of knock down drag outs. She's 4 years older and was heavier than me until I was about 14........and that fight was a draw but she had to try one more time about a week later and that time was the last time she tried to be a physical bully. She's 76 now and just now sounding like she's losing some of her bitchness but we're still pretty distant.

I'm against hitting/fighting with a woman too and never liked fighting with another guy either but when push comes to shove, it's going to happen sooner or later. I never have liked anyone getting up in my face and yelling at me and that will warrant a push from me. If it's a woman doing that, the push is only enough to get her out of my face and if she comes back at me, she'll get the side step and the take down to the flood but so far, the push away was as far as it got. Any guy that got up in my face usually got hurt.....except for the drill instructor in the military of course. That was probably the hardest thing for me back then lol

With 36 years under my belt, I have determined the secret to a successful marriage.

I don't try to run her life, and I don't try to run mine.

And the one time we went for counseling the counselor suggested anger management for me. I was flattered. I've never even had an entry level position!

With 36 years under my belt, I have determined the secret to a successful marriage.

I don't try to run her life, and I don't try to run mine.

And the one time we went for counseling the counselor suggested anger management for me. I was flattered. I've never even had an entry level position!
Just like Clarks cousin Eddie,holding out for a management position!

I originally thought this was all fun and games. But it has turned to much serious. I seriously doubt very many women, black belt or not could really do much damage to most men. Its great that many have mastered that discipline. I hope its not a false sense of security for them. While i don’t condone violence towards anyone especially weaker beings. But dont step into shoes you can’t fill.

I found that separate televisions are part of the secret! My wife died seven years ago and I do not understand why the Hallmark channel still exists without her!

I originally thought this was all fun and games. But it has turned to much serious. I seriously doubt very many women, black belt or not could really do much damage to most men. Its great that many have mastered that discipline. I hope its not a false sense of security for them. While i don’t condone violence towards anyone especially weaker beings. But dont step into shoes you can’t fill.
LOL... my Wife could kick the **** out of me before I even opened my eyes the second time. Start the backhoe, dig the hole and tell the kids I went out for beer !

Some here are taking matters too seriously. I don't advocate hitting women UNLESS the woman hits me first. If she thinks being a woman insulates her from retaliation, she is wrong.
A person has the right to defend themselves.
Relationship-wise, if it ever gets to that point - you should've been long gone before then.
Unless she's a random stranger gorilla on the attack, however, a fella should be able to fend off
such a thing without resorting to knuckle city like he would with another man.

In my five decades on Earth, I learned years ago that men are typically transparent and only require three things by 7:00 p.m.:

Something to eat.
Something to drink.
And seeing something naked.

All the rest is inconsequential.

No wonder most women don't like me. :rofl:
Not all of us, no....

I have known more than just a few extremely petite women that could kick the **** out of an "average" man.

Perhaps it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Most don’t stand a chance. Maybe 1:100 could hold their own. Not trying to condone violence towards women. I reckon most men could stand and take everything they have until their out of wind.

I have known more than just a few extremely petite women that could kick the **** out of an "average" man.

Perhaps it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.
Per my earlier post, this was my daughter in her younger years. She weighed 105 pounds, had a temper, had no hesitation in using any available object to inflict serious damage. She served a year in the county jail before she finally graduated from college. A few folks tested her when she was locked up, and they regretted it. Fortunately, she mellowed out in later years, got her record expunged, and has become a stable mom, and a productive member of society. But I'm sure anyone who threatened her even today would be sorry. I could picture her taking an attacker's eyes out with her car keys.

My wife is 5'3" 115#, pretty scrappy, knows how to use tools, and is smart enough to know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em...and when to run.

Auto Transport Service
Back