• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rules for men. Let's discuss.

Many women seem to think that we are as devious as they are, that we have ulterior motives like they often do.
Smart women know that many men, maybe most...are fairly simple in our "programming".
There isn't an underlying theme with most of us.
What you see is what you get.

Quote, "What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, you've already told her twice." Unquote
Irish Sunglasses.jpg

I've been with my girl 16 years and until recently I worked for her and will again shortly. The question's I hear are most often is "have you seen my keys/ phone?"

" ALL MEN SEE IN ONLY 16 COLORS, LIKE WINDOWS DEFAULT SETTINGS.." Huh ? There's only 6 colors, plus black, white, and grey. Everything else is just a mixture. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet. 6 colors. Indigo is not a color, it's a country in Asia. :lol:

For whatever reason(s), I'm just not feeling this same ol' "war of the sexes" crap anymore.
Why? Bored with it, more than anything else...but, it runs a bit deeper too, methinks:
If I'm really honest about what has gone down in my life to this point...
anyone who has ever attempted to do me actual harm (in whatever manner it manifested
itself in) was a male.

By way of comparison, a lot of the small stuff/aggravations of life were admittedly female in
origin, but my forcefield was built up against such **** many moons ago.
Doesn't typically do more than evoke a cuss word now and then...
On the other hand, women have done right by me an awful lot in this life, too.
Wives, relatives, mama, medical folks, the list goes on and on....
Many times when I was busted up or half dead, it was women who helped stitch me up.

Heck, these days with this working from home crap I do, most of the time I'm dealing on
the phone with female representatives from whatever life safety customer I'm working with -
and I admit I still get a kick out of making them laugh, giving them a little break in their
otherwise dull and dreary Groundhog Day jobs.

Right about now, you're probably thinking "so what, Ed?"
Well, for starters, I don't find any humor whatsoever with raising a hand to a woman, joke
or not. Never have...
From my earliest upbringing of never striking a girl to later on as an adult, mature enough to know
when to walk away from a fight you're sure to lose even if you win...it just never occurs to me.
Can women actually be more evil than men? Sure, you bet.
Does that give me license to visit evil upon them? Nope.
Just the way I see it.

33 years and counting for us. Lots of ups and downs but we have each others backs. She doesn't try to change me and vice versa. Plus she knows how to use a gun and there are plenty of choices ready for use.

I too can certainly relate to the list but #1 will always happen
:lol::lol:

i got 5 girls divorced X2 and one long term thing.... we as men ain't changing anything as far as woman and how there brain works. ever.
best we can do is just go with it. trust me on this. you will be better off. happy wife happy life is a real thing.

In my five decades on Earth, I learned years ago that men are typically transparent and only require three things by 7:00 p.m.:

Something to eat.
Something to drink.
And seeing something naked.

All the rest is inconsequential.

No wonder most women don't like me. :rofl:

In my five decades on Earth, I learned years ago that men are typically transparent and only require three things by 7:00 p.m.:

Something to eat.
Something to drink.

Well articulated. I've told my wife for years that most men are far more simple creatures than women realize. Smart ones, like my spouse, understand the process, that it can be irritating, but ultimately fairly simple to manage.

And if you think we both need to go to see the shrink together that's fine but just don't make it out like I'm the one that needs to make all the changes in our marriage or relationship. I'll kick out the next one that does that to me and will not wait for you to leave. In fact there will be no more seeing the shrink in my lifetime so don't even freaking ask.
Did this a few times in years past. When the professional repeated my message, it was accepted. Worth the expense. I paid our estate planning lawyer a lot more money to do the same thing.

Something to eat.
Something to drink.

And not necessarily in that particular order I might add.

And as far as giving a women a black eye. Not a chance from me,, I was raised to never hit a women. And is something I believe in to my core.

Any man ( or women ) hits one of my ladies. They will pay for it severely. I will Not tolerate that for any reason.

I have never hit a woman and don't ever plan to. Was raised that way and Dad never hit mom or ever cussed her out. To me, women are precious and God's gift to man, and man, did he ever make some beauties! However, in today's society, if a trans, LBGQRXYZ wants to dish it out with me I will oblige them to the best of my ability. Got no room for disrespect from those things.

And not necessarily in that particular order I might add.

And as far as giving a women a black eye. Not a chance from me,, I was raised to never hit a women. And is something I believe in to my core.

Any man ( or women ) hits one of my ladies. They will pay for it severely. I will Not tolerate that for any reason.
I raised my daughter not to accept it. Years ago, she beat a live in boyfriend unconscious with a lamp base because he took a swing at her.

I raised my daughter not to accept it. Years ago, she beat a live in boyfriend unconscious with a lamp base because he took a swing at her.
My oldest has her black belt, youngest got to her brown. So I think they can handle themselves. And both have said lord help the man that hits her. And thats BEFORE I find out.

Some here are taking matters too seriously. I don't advocate hitting women UNLESS the woman hits me first. If she thinks being a woman insulates her from retaliation, she is wrong.
A person has the right to defend themselves.

I grew up with 5 sisters
I raised 4 girls
I can relate to almost all of them

women dated or one I lived with, some (most) are true too #1
or teenage girls, drama queens for no good reasons

I assume that the org. post, it's a man talking about women,

'a must read' (below)
& you still won't understand them, unless you're :gay:
View attachment 1534748
I am crying I 'm laughing so hard!

Auto Transport Service
Back