• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scoop or no scoop??

TO SCOOP / OR NOT TO SCOOP

• Total voters
Yeah they didn't come from the factory with a scoop... But then again they also didn't come with a 678hp 500.

I think the sccops look great on 62's. I'd put one on.

Go with the scoop! I put one on my 65 coronet wagon looks alot beter to me. Matt

P1006092.jpg

FWIW - I've got one on mine at I love they way it looks and its not even finished yet.

The 62 looks soooo good w/ a scoop.

here is a old pic of my 65 Plymouth with a 5 inch tall max wedge scoop.thanks Mopar65

100_0078 (Large).JPG

Where are guys buying those 3-5 inch scoops at? I really want one of those.

scoop

I am building a '62 Plymouth Fury max wedge clone. Although the '62's didn't come from the factory with a scoop, I just liked the look.It's come just about time to install the max wedge scoop. Here's some details, it's wet slick black with red interior, 4-speed, 500 inch (678 hp) stroker, dana 60. I was totally positive when we started the project that we would install a max wedge scoop. Then my friend ask me " you sure you want to install the MW scoop? I think it would be the ultimate sleeper without it." Then I started thinking, maybe I shouldn't , maybe he has a point. Help me out, I can't decide now. I'll let you guys decide. Please vote for or against. :dontknow::dontknow:

just my thoughts make it the way you want it this is your car since its not correct any way and the extra air will help you go luck silver special

Have ya decided yet...scoop or no scoop?

Auto Transport Service
Back