• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Screwed on Parts

69moparparts

Local time
2:25 AM
Reaction score
Chryco69 shafted me on parts

What's your thoughts of a member from here wanting parts,
agrees to pay, tells you it will be in your Paypal account the next morning, and it never shows up, I had numerous text messages pm's
And I kept in contact with this person, and i kept hearing the same ole story i have to wait till i get paid ect. I removed the parts from the car, "had to get rid of car" I know that's my fault, spent the time to have them weighed and shipping quoted and now this member wants me to remove the negative feed back I left him, and to beat it all he said in my feed back it wasn't true that there was never a official deal, we'll I kept all the Pam's and texts to prove other wise. How would you all feel about this, I'm not going to mention any names at this time.
Bad thing is that no one ever really needs these parts or I wouldn't be so pi--ed:angryfire:

Im not a fan of pay pal in the first place. Send a check or cash in the mail and be done with it. I think you did the right thing by posting negative feedback. For the most part the guys on here are "good ol' boys" and I would do business with anyone of them, but there are always bad apples in the bunch.

I would have took a cert. check or money order that wasn't a prob either is fine it's all money
its the fact of being lied too and I seen on here other post where he has attempted to buy parts hope the same didn't happen to them.

- - - Updated - - -

I was looking at other post this guy has made and it seem that other people have had problems also I believe I will post his name "CHRYCO69"

I sell of of different things on eBay and I would guess 20% of the time the high bidder never pays. I have to wait 33 days to get my refund for the listing and then I can relist the item. Waste of time, but at least the part is already packed and ready for shipping.

Speaking strictly from what I know from a prior career, if he agreed to buy and you agreed to sell your parts (especially in writing), that is a binding contract that can be enforced in a court of law if you want to take it that far.

Thanks for bringing it out into the open for us to see :icon_thumleft:

Pay Pal Kicks ***. It's a great way to Buy/ sell. waiting for a check in the mail is ludicrous. Pay Pal is instantaneous. sorry you had to deal with a dead beat.

- - - Updated - - -

agrees to pay, tells you it will be in your Paypal account the next morning, and it never shows up, I had numerous text messages pm's
And I kept in contact with this person, and i kept hearing the same ole story i have to wait till i get paid ect. I removed the parts from the car, "had to get rid of car" I know that's my fault, spent the time to have them weighed and shipping quoted and now this member wants me to remove the negative feed back I left him, and to beat it all he said in my feed back it wasn't true that there was never a official deal, we'll I kept all the Pam's and texts to prove other wise. How would you all feel about this, I'm not going to mention any names at this time.
Bad thing is that no one ever really needs these parts or I wouldn't be so pi--ed:angryfire:

what parts are they ?

What parts are they ??... you both are really pretty new members here from my memory anyway... I can't really comment yet, I would need to do some looken' into the stuff, before I can make a bad comment about someone... But I've seen a few complaints, in a few threads about, the party in question, not responding to PM's, or not following thru with information... I don't know either of you guys, we'll enough to bash either one of you yet... This forum has a bunch of great people & very few bad apples, that you can count on one hand maybe, not like a few of the other forums.... I was wondering, Maybe there's a good reason, for the guy backing out of the deal, are we hearing all of the story ??... He's supposed to be a Indiana, Police officer of some kind, if I remember correctly, he then should be a real stand up honest guy, I would think anyway... {My memory sucks thou, that may be all wrong}, But either way, they/he should have informed you of any issues too, if that was the case... IMHFO I always get the money 1st, it's just a good logical smart reasonable practice to adhere to, by both parties, before I ever ship or let alone remove anything, for anyone, especially if I don't know them very well &/or just know them from the Internet, I'm always a little reluctant, unless they have a little history &/or I actually know them or have actually talked to them over the phone or in person & have all their relevant address E-Mail & phone #'s &/or I won't deal with people, that are NOT willing to give me that information, at-least in PM's or E-mail @ a minimum... Good Luck I hope you guys can & will resolve this issue... SOON

It was rear quarter glass regulators, rear quarter glass frames "weld in that holds regulators and quarter glass" out side chrome trim with the spoons on it and the inside top door panel trim at quarter glass, had all priced with shipping at 340.00

- - - Updated - - -

What parts are they ??... you both are really pretty new members here from my memory anyway... I can't really comment yet, I would need to do some looken' into the stuff, before I can make a bad comment about someone... But I've seen a few complaints, in a few threads about, the party in question, not responding to PM's, or not following thru with information... I don't know either of you guys, we'll enough to bash either one of you yet... This forum has a bunch of great people & very few bad apples, that you can count on one hand maybe, not like a few of the other forums.... I was wondering, Maybe there's a good reason, for the guy backing out of the deal, are we hearing all of the story ??... But they/he should have informed you of any issues too, if that was the case... IMHFO I always get the money 1st, it's just a good logical smart reasonable practice to adhere to, by both parties, before I ever ship or let alone remove anything, for anyone, especially if I don't know them very well &/or just know them from the Internet, I'm always a little reluctant, unless they have a little history &/or I actually know them or have actually talked to them over the phone or in person & have all their relevant address E-Mail & phone #'s &/or I won't deal with people, that are NOT willing to give me that information, at-least in PM's or E-mail @ a minimum... Good Luck I hope you guys can & will resolve this issue... SOON
I still have the parts I'm a member in A-bodies and have been for a wile and have bought things and sold things there never a problem and I don't care to give you my call name there EATHER, I don't like being lied too for one and I believe you need to re read the original post made by me

- - - Updated - - -

What parts are they ??... you both are really pretty new members here from my memory anyway... I can't really comment yet, I would need to do some looken' into the stuff, before I can make a bad comment about someone... But I've seen a few complaints, in a few threads about, the party in question, not responding to PM's, or not following thru with information... I don't know either of you guys, we'll enough to bash either one of you yet... This forum has a bunch of great people & very few bad apples, that you can count on one hand maybe, not like a few of the other forums.... I was wondering, Maybe there's a good reason, for the guy backing out of the deal, are we hearing all of the story ??... But they/he should have informed you of any issues too, if that was the case... IMHFO I always get the money 1st, it's just a good logical smart reasonable practice to adhere to, by both parties, before I ever ship or let alone remove anything, for anyone, especially if I don't know them very well &/or just know them from the Internet, I'm always a little reluctant, unless they have a little history &/or I actually know them or have actually talked to them over the phone or in person & have all their relevant address E-Mail & phone #'s &/or I won't deal with people, that are NOT willing to give me that information, at-least in PM's or E-mail @ a minimum... Good Luck I hope you guys can & will resolve this issue... SOON
I still have the parts I'm a member in A-bodies and have been for a wile and have bought things and sold things there never a problem and I don't care to give you my call name there EATHER, I don't like being lied too for one and I believe you need to re read the original post made by me

It was rear quarter glass regulators, rear quarter glass frames "weld in that holds regulators and quarter glass" out side chrome trim with the spoons on it and the inside top door panel trim at quarter glass, had all priced with shipping at 340.00

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

WTF why are you pissed at me...I wasn't bashing you, I said nothing bad about you... I don't want your damn call name from FABO either... take your damn frustration out on someone &/or somewhere else... I was just merely commenting on your thread, what I would do, I did read it before I commented & actually searched a few of yours & his threads, before even responding when I did...

WTF why are you pissed at me...I wasn't bashing you, I said nothing bad about you... I don't want your damn call name from FABO either... take your damn frustration out on someone &/or somewhere else... I was just merely commenting on your thread, what I would do, I did read it before I commented & actually searched a few of yours & his threads, before even responding when I did...
I'm not pissed at you at all I was just letting everyone know that I have a good rreputation on a bodies and am new here, I'm sorry I sounded so harsh towards your most nothen by it,

I'm not pissed at you at all I was just letting everyone know that I have a good rreputation on a bodies and am new here, I'm sorry I sounded so harsh towards your most nothen by it,

That's cool... I said my piece & it's No big deal, I overreacted a little too much probably also... All's good here, no harsh feelings, I usually have pretty thick skin & I don't hold grudges... Usually...LOL... I probably interpreted your comments wrong, way too quick on the gun, I'm sorry about that.... no ill will intended... Good luck with your parts...

Actually when you go to the resolution area they can freeze his activity until your dispute is fixed.

I personally only deal with money orders or certified checks. I don't trust paypal even though so many people use it. I don't like having a company who owns and operates ebag being tied to my bank account...can you say fishy...

Anyway, I just ask for the money order up front and I ship the same day I receive it. Usually only has a couple day lead time and results in two happy parties. Also weeds out dead beats who aren't willing to divulge information required. Just my 0.02 cents

When it comes to selling parts,the buyer has two chances with me,first and last,If you say you'll take it fine,I'll give you a week to pay,ask one more time,any excuses,you're **** out of luck.Once they say the check is in the mail the second time,they're done !! Never had anything I couldn't sell to someone else.

Sounds like the buyer is weaseling his way out of a deal, and like you, I'd be pissed and give the appropriate feedback. For me, if I tell you I want the part I follow through with the deal. If in the middle of the transaction I find a better deal or I suddenly don't need it that's my problem. I don't think it will be right to leave someone hanging. So the moral of the story is I have learned to choose carefully and think before I commit to buy - especially if it's a high dollar part.

Auto Transport Service
Back