• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Searching for the gear shifter 1st button, number 2260861

Schumi

Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

We are currently working on a Plymouth 1962 Fury Convertible project. As part of the project we received a few boxes of parts. We searched through all the boxes, but the first gear button is missing. Is there anyone out there who offers such a button for our project? The parts catalog has the number 2260861.

Best regards, Schumi

Pic23.jpg

I likely have one, having several extra buttons, some in nicer shape than others; but I restored the ones I my car and came out nice enough for me. If interested send a PM and I can find them and send you a 1st gear button for the mailing fee. I can send a photo.

I likely have one, having several extra buttons, some in nicer shape than others; but I restored the ones I my car and came out nice enough for me. If interested send a PM and I can find them and send you a 1st gear button for the mailing fee. I can send a photo.
Hi Ron,
great! That sounds good.
I'll send you the PM.
Greetings
Schumi

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back