• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat back, kicker, lower door panels, is Metro is making these yet?

GREAT, THANKS FOR THE PICS!!! an image worth million of words!

I can't afford again a new interior, but I hope in couple of years will be able to pull the trigger again! hoping thes will be available yet and with more panels to come by

I need a set of whit lowers kick plates and seat backs for 73 rallye ...they better be right ...especially for the coinage ...you know what i mean ..

welcome to my world ..i need everything for my 73 charger rallye ..i dont like the dye idea cause of the bleed as years go on ..if i could find a complete tan set up and re die it ..BUT I would rather have the new stuff only if it is correct ...WHY IS MOPAR SO DIFFERENT .....IT TAKES A REAL MAN OR WOMAN (PAM & GARY ) TO BUILD AND DRIVE MOPAR CARS ANYBODY CAN CASH A CHECK AND BUY DYNACORN MUSTANGS,CHEVELLES AND CAMAROS ...UH ...GO MOPAR .......ALL THE WAY ..

I am going to be in the market for a full set in a year or two.
(Have to regroup first on the restoration costs)
Who does Classic Industries panels? They have full sets but the won't say who makes them.

I found an original set of lowers finally. I see that ad for lower priced seat backs, and if the are the " Metro" style injection molded as advertised then they should be good ones. I wish I would have seen that price, mine were abot 25 bucks more. I guess who ever is making these is selling all over now instead of just to Metro.

Not certain, but send them a note and ask if those are the metro style, flexible, not rigid plastic, I have purchased stuff from them before and they are pretty good ebay seller. The picture sure looks like the ones. That's a better price then what I got mine for from another seller.

just got an answer from vans

question:

All allong these years these panels have being pieces of **** made by Accuform and Palco ( dashtops ) in order from worst to less worst. There was a seller around called Metroparts who were selling EXCELENT AND REAL GOOD reproductions of these panels, but it seems they are not alive anymore on bussines... Are these panels the same than the ones being sold by Metroparts ?

then... another questions... do you think, we Mopar lovers will have REAL NICE REPRO PLASTIC PANELS, like these, and despite the pieces of **** being sold by Palco and Accuform ? Specifically for 74 Charger.

I spent around $1K on PLASTIC PIECES OF ****, and want to dream someday will get real good parts to my car

Thanks.
Nacho

Answer:

Dear nachobay,

you are right Metro is out of business, these are the panels they used to sell, I wouldn't use the palco or accuform ones either, they look like crap

So, get them while you can, also as I mentioned before I believe that Legendary is getting the seatbacks from the same company that made for Metro but not sure about availability.

Auto Transport Service
Back