• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Semi-Retirement Jobs

I completely retired in 2010 when I left working in Civil Service for the USAF. At that time I had a good military retirement, saved up a nice nest egg, receiving a VA Disability, and started on Social Security. Took it at 62 and never looked back. I have zero plans to ever work again as I have no need to jump back into the fray and drudgery of WORK!!! Y'all can do so if you choose, but there is no way I'll ever lift a finger to work ever again. Oh and doing just fine without it...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

I'll have a modest Union pension from my old job that I'll start drawing from later this year. Working on that damned VA disability - this go-around has taken nearly a year, and still have 0%, to date. The VA is not anyone's "friend", that is for certain. Plus, with SS and mil retirement, so long as **** doesn't blow up everywhere, I'll be in a similar circumstance as you. Everything I own is paid for. I like that.

Auto Transport Service
Back