• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

She said yes!

Burns69RT

Local time
1:42 AM
Reaction score
Proposed to my girlfriend today during our fall pictures with our daughter. And she said yes!
854e959082cf63a5a8a086687b24b811.jpg

When's the funeral? Just pulling your leg.......congrats!!!

tried to post a song for you guys but will try later. I'm very happy for you both,thats great,God bless and from my wife and i we wish you both nothing but happiness

Congrats, you guys look happy, keep up the good work! :hello2:

Hope you both liked the song, my daughter played that at her wedding and me being a Sinatra fan never forgot it as it always reminds me of her wedding…. My best and congrats

How cool of you guys to share this special occasion with your mopar brothers. Congratulations you guys make a lovely couple. Does she own a mopar .......?

Congrats!!! Marriage is a great institution if you like to be institutionalized !!!!!!

Congratulation to the both of you - hope she's a car enthusiast and enjoys the "madness" the Mopar can bring into your lives ! !

Auto Transport Service
Back