• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shock length, 64 polara lowered 2-2.5 inches

lxmodguy

Gen3 Hemi Guru
Reaction score
The rear of my car is lowered about 2-2.5 inches. About an inch and a half set into the rear frame rail on the rear leaf spring mounting point and 1 inch drop monoleaf cal tracks. I am looking for an adjustable QA1 shock for the rear. Anyone have a part number from something they have had success with?

The rear of my car is lowered about 2-2.5 inches. About an inch and a half set into the rear frame rail on the rear leaf spring mounting point and 1 inch drop monoleaf cal tracks. I am looking for an adjustable QA1 shock for the rear. Anyone have a part number from something they have had success with?

Just Call QA1 & tell them the ride height & length of shock at the static position, type of suspension, the type of tires, type of springs & weight of the car etc., they will recommend what shock you probably need or probably should run... a double adjustable style shock, would be a really good idea, if you have the budget for it... so you can adjust for compression & rebound... good luck

Looks like the shock was 16 inches from the center to the center of the bolts. Went with some of the calvert 9 way adjustables.

Back