• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Your Car Hauler

1122201118a_HDR.jpg

Not "same year as" but for 289k miles she pulls it quite nicely!

0325191149.jpg

The curb side awning is also nice...as is the 13,500 btu roof a/c... Car hauler AND mobile band stage/dressing room!

I would like to own one of these, brought my Roadrunner home on one of these and it towed like a dream.
I like them too, just to short and the *** of a b-body hanging out the back always made me nervous. Shopping for a nice used 18’ aluminum open for any one that wants to part with theirs!

Mine. 04.5 dually, Cummins, NV5600, Jake Brake, BMS Injectors, Smarty unit, AirDog system. No trailer currently. When I replace it down the road, I'm going to latch onto a 63-70 b wagon to use instead.

FE8DFED3-C93A-4D09-96FF-F5EEFE4A1B50.jpeg

I don't like advertising what I am hauling while driving down the road so I hide everything in here.

View attachment 1275656
My enclosed is being used as a storage building right now......it had my car in it while working on my diesel a couple of years ago but now it's full of lawn equipment and a bunch of other junk.

I like them too, just to short and the *** of a b-body hanging out the back always made me nervous. Shopping for a nice used 18’ aluminum open for any one that wants to part with theirs!
Did you post a wanted ad in the classifieds? A buddy of mine had a sweet pulling aluminum trailer years ago.....I was jealous lol

Not mine, but I've known the Rettig Bros since 74... I remember when their truck & cars were at the track regularly... They sold everything. it all went back east....

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 4.15.21 PM.png

Wow, that is a SHORT trailer. 14 feet?

Auto Transport Service
Back