• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sinéad O'Connor won't be down for breakfast

toolmanmike

Henchman #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:58 AM
Reaction score
Irish singer Sinéad O'Connor has passed away at age 56. She is best known for her hit song "Nothing Compares 2 U" and her 1992 performance on Saturday Night Live.
seneid O conner.jpg

Probably another victim of mental illness, RIP Sinead.

I was never a fan of her, at all...

RIP, out of respect

Popular name I remember growing up in the 80's. Never a big fan myself either. But gotta say goodbye regardless. RIP Sinead.

This is how I will always remember her. When SNL was actually funny.
Watch it if you want a chuckle...
"The bald chick, what's with her head?!"

Last edited:
She converted to Islam and morphed into an ugly man.

Sinead O'Connor has died at the age of 56 after years of mental health battles, her 'devastated' family confirmed.
The Irish singer shot to stardom across the world in 1990 by her heartrending cover of Prince's Nothing Compares 2 U.
It comes a year after the mother-of-four's son Shane, 17, took his life in January 2022 after escaping hospital while on suicide watch.

1690405577234.png

She converted to Islam and morphed into an ugly man.

Sinead O'Connor has died at the age of 56 after years of mental health battles, her 'devastated' family confirmed.
The Irish singer shot to stardom across the world in 1990 by her heartrending cover of Prince's Nothing Compares 2 U.
It comes a year after the mother-of-four's son Shane, 17, took his life in January 2022 after escaping hospital while on suicide watch.

View attachment 1500195

[/URL][/URL]
Looks like she could be one of J-ROC's sistas nomsayn'.....

WWFG.jpg

Every day it is another tragic notice of someone passing. Rip to here.

She was so beautiful when she was young, and a powerful voice i agree with all the guys here, another victim of mental illness, she left three sons, may she rest in peace.

I won't speak ill, but I did not like her music. Personal taste and all that.
I think she had mental health issues starting when she was a teenager and they just got ignored when she got famous and rich. When her stardom slid, her problems were pointed out again, "more accepted" maybe. Pretty young singing girls can't have mental problems!! Middle aged Moms that stopped their glamorous career are allowed.

Never cared for her antics or music. Many did though. Still a shame to succumb to mental illness.

Rest in Peace!

I dont really remember her with hair (and I am just old enough to) and her song was OK, and heard it a million times on the radio during the era.

I thought she could pull off the shaved head and was absolutely stunning with those eyes.

As for her choice of causes and rallying against pretty much everything - interesting to say the least, she spoke out against issues that werent talked about at the time, but later came to light as true. A few of her choices though still have me scratching my head and I guess that is why they were her choices not mine.

Yes significant mental health issues, which in the 80s wasnt looked at the same they are now. Sadly you could have a broken arm, and everyone felt bad for you. But if you had a MH issue people treated you like an infested plague. I am glad that is shifting pretty significantly the past decade or two.

My wife was reading to us this morning, She also spoke out Against Pedophilia, and the Catholic Church. Seems to be a number of these Critics are passing, as the Pedo Epidemic is being Exposed ??? RIP...

Auto Transport Service
Back