• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Site upgrade...

Speaking of using a phone...holding it sideways shows more options. This is almost like a computer version not for phones.

honestly, thats the case on most complex sites. Phones suck due to small screen size.

updates have to be done. its that simple.

any idea why you dont visit febo as much?
I understand. Just the security requirements dictate updates. Let alone site product support.

Not visiting E-bodies as much might be because of content that's posted. Most is a parts hunt. Which may be very understandable being E-bodies only existed 5 years. Which is needed. But not as engaging (for lack of a better description?)

Not visiting E-bodies as much might be because of content that's posted. Most is a parts hunt. Which may be very understandable being E-bodies only existed 5 years. Which is needed. But not as engaging (for lack of a better description?)

okay so nothing to do with the upgrade

okay so nothing to do with the upgrade
Probably not. And certainly not going to dismiss any of the sites because of decore. It is tougher from a smart phone due to more content per screen. But navigation seems good.

Probably not. And certainly not going to dismiss any of the sites because of decore. It is tougher from a smart phone due to more content per screen. But navigation seems good.

I went through great pains to try to make things as easy to navigate as possible.

Speaking of emojis/smilies, how about updating those too with some new ones?

Also, don't see a link to the C-bodies Only page below anymore.......
IMO.....And speaking of emjois.....how about ELIMINATING THEM.....personally, I have the language skills and abilities to express myself verbally without the need to resort to cryptic symbols to express my thoughts, whose meaning is determined by ???. Just look at all the server space and execution time that will be realized thru their elimination. Just my opinion of course....
BOB RENTON

I went through great pains to try to make things as easy to navigate as possible.
I bet. Alot can go wrong when adding complexity. So far? I rate an excellent job. This is a classic car audience. And a new "Look" will always be shunned. It's why the crowd gravitate towards classic design. So just nature of the beast.

Just look at all the server space and execution time that will be realized thru their elimination.

Honestly, almost none would be saved. They take up very little space.

Just my opinion of course....

I can tell you from experience - I would get blasted by many members if I eliminated them.

There are some fun ones here that aren't on all the sites.

Just my opinion of course....

9F002CDF-04A1-4C2D-80A7-D569A7E86D6A.gif

Please explain.

Screenshot_20220530-190044_Chrome.jpg

Also I believe someone touched on the video and link downloads not happening.

I like the emojis. The internet inherently lacks tone in conversation, and emojis help a bit.

On the other hand, - "reaction score"? Sounds like a Dr office think. I liked 'likes" better.

Thank you Joey, for your efforts.

honestly, thats the case on most complex sites. Phones suck due to small screen size.
Most people in the world use mobile devices to access the internet. The US is behind in that regard. Something to think about for the future.

Using my phone I can change the font size in my reply box only. I need to be able to increase the font size on posts. Please.

Auto Transport Service
Back