• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Site upgrade...

just throwing everything I can think of at you --- try turning your phone sideways
Sideways is the same size, just wider.

I checked the font size in Android settings and it's on Largest. Brave accessibility font size is 125%.

anyone else here on an android that can confirm this?

Screenshot_20220530-214728_Chrome.jpg

i-dont-know-smiley-emoticon.gif

I can scale the font on other websites using this Brave Browser. Breitbart.com, for example. I was able to do it on all your sites before the upgrade.

Looks fine on my galaxy FE S20 5g... and I don't even know where to find font size, only having a smart phone for three weeks.

Looks fine on my galaxy FE S20 5g... and I don't even know where to find font size, only having a smart phone for three weeks.
The issue is not readability, per se. It's the inability to scale the font size to be able to read posts at a size that's not fatiguing.

The issue is not readability, per se. It's the inability to scale the font size to be able to read posts at a size that's not fatiguing.
Apparently the font can't be enlarged to the old size for whatever reason, how ever the software was written or limits on the software. I can enlarge the font on my Galaxy S21 but the home screen and others don't get bigger. Joey is aware of it and may be he and the software designers can come up with a fix.

Well, I found a workaround. But I still can scale other sites but not this one.

On Android go to settings and increase display size to max.

IMG_20220530_210027.jpg

I noticed my browser likes to default to Desktop Site. I have to uncheck the box to view mobile site. Didn't solve my font scaling issue.

this sucks......... I am a old guy with a very old computer that barely gets by with what I use to use on B bodies and you add more technical stuff to trip me up?
Success I say.............. No smart phone here

Your eliminating me out of the picture... Thanks
"grrrrrrr"!

whats a emojis?
That's what Kiwis eat for breakfast.

Auto Transport Service
Back