• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Site upgrade...

PC version seems fine; yeah the look different but no big deal. As long as the functionality is there...the page buttons were gone but are back thank goodness, but are still missing when viewed from (at least my android) phone. Hopefully that will be fixed soon...
The "similar threads" grid at the bottom is a nice add.

You can see them at the bottom of the thread

Thanks for your time and work on this site Joey!
With these issues it's still the best!

Pops is sad, still unable to post photo's...​
Pops not being able to post photos is a tragedy of biblical proportions!
If you know what I mean........

Thanks for the upgrade Joey, it will all work out for most. It's like when you get a new smartphone, stuff is everywhere until you acclimate.

Pops not being able to post photos is a tragedy of biblical proportions!
If you know what I mean........

Thanks for the upgrade Joey, it will all work out for most. It's like when you get a new smartphone, stuff is everywhere until you acclimate.
Ya the blue form won't be the same.

Okay Joey. You worked on this all Memorial Day weekend. Now take some time off. Go lay on the beach and have a Mai Tai.

Pops is sad, still unable to post photo's...​

What problems are you having exactly? Works fine for me

Wallpaper_003_Crystal_007.jpg

Okay Joey. You worked on this all Memorial Day weekend. Now take some time off. Go lay on the beach and have a Mai Tai.

Thanks. I actually slept the full night last night. :) Taking a little break to go see Top Gun this afternoon.

Beach will have to wait until November.

1654100567590.png

Copy and paste working for me (laptop)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does your 50 Hz toaster work best on (take your pick): solar panels, wind power, nuke power, natural gas or coal? Which one works best at toasting bagels? Inquiring minds want to know.....
BOB RENTON
Actually it seems to run best (and cheapest) on the hot air generated by some of the people right here at FBBO. It's amazing how much energy can be captured from over-use of slide-rules and Logarithm Table handbooks. :p

BTW....for the record, I agree that 60Hz is a better frequency for clocks ....however, 50Hz fits better with the metric system. :thumbsup:

No bagels in New Zealand! It's my understanding they toast bugs and small mammals though!
Oh wrong you are.... :p

This is 'Ira Goldstein' the New York banker in a series of TV adverts for a local bank a few years ago.... (compilation of the best bits).....

You can see them at the bottom of the thread
Hi Joey, no individual page buttons like before. This is what I see, when viewed on phone--you can jump to the end but have to go through the thread one page at a time.
Screenshot_20220601-162651_Firefox.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back