• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sleep and Aging Seminar

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score
This was fascinating. I guess I'm one of the lucky few who get a good night's sleep for my age.

It's about 50 minutes. The Doctor is very good at public speaking. Lots of jokes and funny slides. Packed with information about sleep patterns, habits, disorders, etc.

Beer. Beer I say. :drinks:
I drink a sixer every night starting no sooner than 5 PM.
Have slept like a baby since I can remember. Can still get a hard on at will like I did when I was 20.
A clear conscience also helps.

Last edited:
Have slept like a baby since I can remember. Can still get a hard on at will like I did when I was 20.
TMI.

The Dr. in the video says alcohol is to be avoided in certain cases.

.................... Can still get a hard on at will like I did when I was 20.

Are you and will married?:eek::D

The Nurse Practitioner told me sleep is like insulin so as somebody with Type 2 I get at least 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 hours a night, sometimes more with naps during the day.

Wow, just how old are you?

“I ain’t as good as I once was, But I’m as good once as I ever was.”
Toby Keith

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Sleeping like a baby usually means peeing your pants in the middle of the night.
Speak for yourself. Beer dinking also enhances bladder control. Look it up. :thumbsup:
If you piss the bed for a good night's sleep, god help you.
Beer, beer I say. :drinks:

Wow, just how old are you?

“I ain’t as good as I once was, But I’m as good once as I ever was.”
Toby Keith
Turned 59 last July. Gotta go.
My honey of 30 years just got out of the shower and gave me the wink. I'm guessing I'll sleep like a dead man again tonight.
Talk to you boys another time.

You don't have any kids, do you? /s

I know a guy who DID that. He did alternator and starter motor rebuilds. 62, liver failure, he looked like a corpse when I last saw him, three days later he was dead.

Lol, lemme guess you’re in your 30’s? I’m a beer drinker geezer and find the more I’ve had the more I'll wake up at night unlike 20 years ago.
If you're a geezer, you have a gift man a real gift. lol

Turned 59 last July. Gotta go.
My honey of 30 years just got out of the shower and gave me the wink. I'm guessing I'll sleep like a dead man again tonight.
Talk to you boys another time.
So a baby still. Shoot at 59, except for the beer thing, I was the same way.

Auto Transport Service
Back