• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Snagged a pair of super tricks.

vintage chromoly

Local time
2:48 AM
Reaction score
Just picked these up
Today:

FC64D485-9055-46B0-8D60-85F814C2CABF.jpeg 072B1678-739D-4BB0-AA78-BFB012853BF3.jpeg 2478317E-65DD-4EC0-B715-AB7692B40A1E.jpeg

Don't put em on a street car! Not D.O.T. approved and they will fold on a sharp turn
on a heavy car. They're the nicest looking wheels out there, But . . .

I just sold a pair of 3-1/2's to a forum member last year because I wasn't planning on using them
on a race car. Had them for thirty years! They sure are Purdy!!!!

I may sell these. My car is 90% street.
I just couldn’t leave these behind. Especially with the center caps

Dang! I didn't mean to pee on your parade! Just don't want anyone to damage their car or get
in an accident if they don't know.

I’m aware of the limitations of the wheels. I never intended to use them on the street.
I was at a garage sale today, and couldn’t leave them behind.

it’s all good.
Dang! I didn't mean to pee on your parade! Just don't want anyone to damage their car or get
in an accident if they don't know.

No issues with pizza cutter rims on a street car. I had them on my F-body way back when.
Just don't go doing any corner carving.
All the camera pictures 165.jpg

No issues with pizza cutter rims on a street car. I had them on my F-body way back when.
Just don't go doing any corner carving.
View attachment 1024420
Yeah, but...... your draglites are street legal and strong for their weight. The supertricks were never intendedfor street use, and are fairly weak for their weight, and they're LIGHT! I weighed mine at eight pounds, probably2/3 of your draglites, and v.c.'s even have race weight tires on them, and old at that.
I still see supertricks on cars at the drags quite often, they are seriously period-cool! I havent seen any on the street in decades.

Auto Transport Service
Back