• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone here ever had Bells Palsey?

1. You have not shared the other checks before now
2. Nobody is exempt from confirmation bias.
3. Few afflicted live with an expert in the field
4. I believe medical professionals are not supposed to treat/diagnose their immediate family beyond emergency care
5, And yet with her above qualifications your still consulted with the internet at the time.
6. My interest here is no longer about your steady progress, but for the others who may face a similar situation and not be as lucky and maybe by being misled to the potential seriousness of their symptoms.
When any of the symptoms described occur, go to ER. In Canada we have the Good Samaritan Act. If you are trying to save someone’s life and that person passes on, no one can be charged. It could have been an emergency.

Has your friend received medical help for his symptoms? My doctor put me on Duloxetine 30mg. I guess it is similar to Zimbalta. I have to take it every day. It takes about 4 to 6 weeks to fully work, but greatly settled me down. I hope your friend has an eventual recovery.
Dave
Hi Dave sorry I just saw this. Yes he has been to multiple doctors. Sad part is they keep trying different medications. I believe he is on the road to recovery with whatever happened to him but it's baby steps. I sure hope he recovers as his whole life will be ruined if not...

Auto Transport Service
Back