• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So F#'n Tired of WINTER!!!! 2014

" The Devil came up to VERmont, lookin for heat to steal, he was gettin cold & feelin bold so he came to make a deal.
I'll leave some dandruff he thought, that will bring these Yankees to heel, little did he know that us Yankees don't make deals.
We told that ole Devil, " You can leave your white crap & we don't mind, we New Englanders ain't scared! We live for winter and ski on your cold ***, don't be coming up here givin' up the sass!"
The Devil hung his head, he knew he'd done wrong, so he slunk away into the night just leavin dust behind.
"Come on back 'ole Devil if you ever want to try agin'! We told you once you son of a bitch & I'll say it all agin.....We Yankees ain't scared of winter nor fear your ugly cold ***, don't be comin up here and leavin' any sass!"
with apologies to Charley...

View attachment 1020728
Damned Devils Dandruff :lol:

F this.. back to bed..
snownov172020 004.JPG

...wow...this thread still talking about the winter of 2014...musta been a doozy...

who keeps bumping this one. time for a 2020/2021 thread.

i think ill take the Coronet by the beach

watermelon

Yep, not plowing the runway as well... but I have in the past, mainly to put frost in the ground and kill the long tubular like weeds.
snowplowdec262020 010.JPG
runwayplowjan1119 019.JPG

A few degrees above zero and wind chill about minus 10. Powder snow coming down blowing everywhere.
20210215_135419.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back