• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So F#'n Tired of WINTER!!!! 2014

tumblr_oq9o4vddHw1tbzbhio1_1280.png

Just a fews days until Spring and it's still COLD!!!!:steering:

Rumors have it .... Someone in Long island NY is very serious about off road recovers.... Are you ready for the Snow Hemi-itis...

diBpJdUlYRKUcZmshnvNj4lsfWDJkOXngKiQaKIynGYWQVkIgXSaNR4YqGcA4xc0Pn5SfZ8kKErnge-UaX5itg=w640-h384.jpg

God, I'm so sick of this Sh#t!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Spring!!!!!! I have work to get done on my car....
I have to get the trans back in "with the new 8" converter", Frame ties welded in, CalTracs adjusted, the list goes on!
It's too dang cold in the garage to work with temps below ZERO outside!!!!
Exactly why I moved 2 f l a. My heart goes out to you bro

I will never understand the penchant for placing bling on the navel. Looks weird to me.

must be 70*+f today :bananaweed:
might as well enjoy it
(while a bunch of people are freezing)
it's gonna be snowing & raining again soon enough

really the only good reason to be here

Might get 1.5" tonight, might be int the boat blind tomorrow before church, gotta tune the sled. Can't wait for snow!

I'll never forget the sight of 35 tanned and fit, lovely and sexy, scantily clad girls shooting a commercial at the Zermatt ski resort in the Swiss Alps in 1978. Me and my pals were on leave from West Germany, skiing from place to place, hopped off of the bus and there they were, basking in the high altitude sunshine in mid December. I turned to my best friend Mike and asked, " Remind me, how many more days leave we have left?" With a huge grin he replied, " Not nearly enough my friend, not nearly enough."

Last edited:
We got about 11' here today. In the deep freeze tonight & Sunday is supposed to be 40 & raining, then back into the deep freeze on Monday.

We got maybe 3 inches in my neck of the woods. But of course, the damn snow blower broke a sheer pin, and the new ones I bought had shanks that were .020" too thick. So I had to grind them down, then adjust the height of the snow blower using the skids. These needed some repair and hardware replacement too! All this was outside with 30 degree temperatures and a stiff wind.

Yeah, I know: Many of you have MUCH worse conditions you have to work in, but I still say my needed repair still kinda sucked! :rolleyes:

Auto Transport Service
Back