• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So......how about some 'B' Body Vans.

8778724f49c303d76c737301baa53a00.jpg

Brought home that 76 B Van motorhome to pull the drivetrain that I mentioned in earlier posts. Warning to all. Depending where you live don't ever do that. I called over 30 junk/salvage yards to scrap what was left. No one would take it even with a clean title. I wound up gutting the inside and cutting it all up into a million pieces. Still have nice clean rust free doors, hood, cowl panel, grille, bumper, windshield and sliding aluminum windows if anyone needs parts. Lol.

Yep, nobody wants plywood RVs, not even for the frame.

That's why you see whole RV's with 440's and 727's for sale cheaper than just a 440.

You really have to think about the disposal process, even with a parts car.

Most junk yards and scrappers won't take a car without a title, or even a portion of a car.
IIRC around here you have to cut it up into 12" sections and it still can't be more than 1/3 of a car.

Even if you do have a title, think of your labor to transport a car missing suspension parts and/or axle...
...then getting $4 per 100 pounds. Your formerly 3500# car minus engine, trans, axle and some sheet metal parts is now 1500 # and you'll get 60 bucks!

Auto Transport Service
Back