• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So......how about some 'B' Body Vans.

tumblr_nbhkzfT6831qc2alio1_500.jpg

Hey polywideblock been enjoying your thread for months now. Well done and thanks! Great looking bunch of old wagons on here.
I was wondering if you remember the old magazine from the 70's early 80's that was for vans only? There was probably several at the time?? I'm not sure. I use to look at the car books/comics back then and picked one of these up by mistake and checked it out. Anyway what I remember the most was the centerfolds with the scantly clad or naked models. I'm sure old man Linkletter the pharmacist/owner of the drug store had no idea what I was looking at. If he had of he would have put the run to me. He just might have checked it out himself because shortly after I never seen the magazine ever again.
Just thinking somebody might be able to throw a few names out there to see if I recognize any. I might just do a google search and see what might come up.
Keep up the great work PWB! Me Likey!

Auto Transport Service
Back