• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

so sad NFL Bills player drops

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:47 AM
Reaction score
I think he died,7 minutes plus CPR ,took NFL over 50 minutes to cancel the game.

God Bless Him

Was watching it live when it happened

I wasn't watching, just saw this on the news. My thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

Must have taken the vaccine shots,young healthy athletes are dropping dead on the field all over the world!

I think he died,7 minutes plus CPR ,took NFL over 50 minutes to cancel the game.

He didnt die - he’s in the U of Cincinnati level one trauma center near the stadium in critical condition. I was watching live also - including what followups ESPN was doing. Nothing much to say because no one knew anything. Prayers are flying up a.l around the country for this young 24 yo cornerback.

I think he died

71cd4a78-592f-43df-8bac-fa1ae05e3c03_text.gif

Go back to sleep everyone.

He didnt die - he’s in the U of Cincinnati level one trauma center near the stadium in critical condition. I was watching live also - including what followups ESPN was doing. Nothing much to say because no one knew anything. Prayers are flying up a.l around the country for this young 24 yo cornerback.
He did die on the field, but they revived him. However, no telling how long his heart was stopped and how much damage that caused to his brain. Time will tell, hope he makes it through unscathed and is able to get back to normal.

He did die on the field, but they revived him. However, no telling how long his heart was stopped and how much damage that caused to his brain. Time will tell, hope he makes it through unscathed and is able to get back to normal.
I certainly hope he recovers but his NFL days are over.
He's a year younger than my youngest son who was sitting right next to me while we were watching the game.
My boy had a good point right away: his blood oxygen level was likely low already from the exertion.
Hopefully his brain didn't get damaged during the tragic events.
God bless him.

Some already are.

Why not stretch out what really happened. Have you ever had a cardiac arrest? I have and I didn’t have any loss of blood to the brain nor did I die. Thirteen yrs ago I dropped in my living room just like this kid did on the field, under massive full cardiac arrest for nearly an hour before they could get me to the hospital. They administered CPR, 4 shots of nitro and 4 shots of morphine before the ambulance got me to the ER. Then rushed to the CathLab and here I am - no brain damage that I would admit to and no damage to the heart muscle. My wife is also a Cardio RN at a level one trauma center here and we were watching the game together.

Not trying to poke a stick at you and just be right but there‘s no benefit to anyone to broaden the story beyond what it was. Rather than debate it my wife and I are just praying for this young man like most everyone else is.

Auto Transport Service
Back