• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So Sad To Hear About Terri Garr

I love her work and never lost a big crush I have for her.

I knew that she was ill, but didn't know what she had. She was never the glamorous type, but I always found her very attractive & sexy.

She always reminded me of "The Girl Next Door" type. Wowza:thumbsup:

Hope you get to Australia Teri!

Teri_Garr_-_signed.jpg

I was all about Teri Garr when She played Noah's Girl Friday on
"It Takes a Thief"

That is sad... Terry has it rough...

It's a tough very difficult illness

My mom died too young 69, tough to watch her go down that way
from complications of MS, a little worse every day it seemed
she had it for about 10 years before it was properly diagnosed
she made it another 5 or so after that...

My ex has that. Years ago, after not seeing my son for 10 years I hired a P I to find him. He sent me video. It was Mike sitting in his car. In the background was an older woman with a walker moving slowly. I could not ficking believe it was my ex. OMG.

She was very funny in Let it Ride with Richard Dryfuss, one of my favorite actors she is.

Very tough illness - I have several friends with it. Terri was always cool seeming. Beautiful too.

Since I first saw her on a Star Trek episode,way back when, I always thought she was a beauty. Have a friend with this affliction, and I would like nothing better than to hear they've found a cure.

She's still a beautiful woman. A very close friend passed last October, although she did not die of MS she suffered from it. She died of a blood clot which left her brain dead. Im sure MS contributed. The older we get the more we hear of this. If your young and healthy or old and healthy, enjoy yourself and never take it for granted

She was on David Letterman a lot in the good old days before he turned into a Liberal crusader. Letterman was always talking to her about her "underpants".

Auto Transport Service
Back