• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So my bride asked me a really dumb question...

Krooser

Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score
About 9pm tonite my wife strolled into the living room and asked ..Did you hear someone playing a guitar?

Ummm....that was me!

Why?

Ummm.... Because I own a few and I like to play them.

She walked away shaking her noggin....

WTF?

About 9pm tonite my wife strolled into the living room and asked ..Did you hear someone playing a guitar?

Ummm....that was me!

Why?

WTF?
She new?

35 years ago.

I admit I don't play as much as I used to. But I played in bands for several years after we were married.

I have a guitar work bench in my bedroom and two guitar projects going on with three amplifiers getting repaired.

It's not like this was a big secret I was keeping.

I have five guitars.

I will admit I often have no idea of what she's doing around the house...flowers, redecorating ( Did you notice I painted the patio furniture? No!!!!).

I met her in a bar where my group was performing....

Weird.

35 years ago.

I admit I don't play as much as I used to. But I played in bands for several years after we were married.

I have a guitar work bench in my bedroom and two guitar projects going on with three amplifiers getting repaired.

It's not like this was a big secret I was keeping.

I have five guitars.

I will admit I often have no idea of what she's doing around the house...flowers, redecorating ( Did you notice I painted the patio furniture? No!!!!).

I met her in a bar where my group was performing....

Weird.
Maybe something to keep an eye on.

Speaking of dumb questions from the wife:

Prior to hanging the lights on the house for Christmas, I stretched each strand out on the lawn and tested them. All worked. I hung the lights and tested again after they were up. All worked. That night, when we went to look at the lights after it got dark, one strand wasn't working.

My wife: Why didn't you test them before you hung them up?

I have never EVER considered a violent act against my wife (or any other woman), but she almost got throat-punched! :mad:

Ummm....that was me!

Why?

WTF?
they sure are amazing!!!

At least she didn't say- "Did you hear someone trying to play guitar?"

I overheard my wife talking on the phone to the ex-girlfriend of the guy that lives next door.

Former neighbor said- "I miss hearing your husband play guitar on the back porch".

Wife said- "Yeah, he was pretty good".

+1 both girls

Note that this was stuff like early Metallica and Judas Priest.

Auto Transport Service
Back