• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So what do you think this is worth???

Broken Mopar

Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score
Located an A12.....original car, with matching drive train and build sheet.Body work is done, but most likely will need to be refurbished. BUT, and here is the deal. It is a firemist bronze car with black roof. And it is completely disassembled! Everything is in boxes. Gentleman wants in the 30's for the car. What you say? Buy or pass?

I say asking others what THEY think something is worth for something YOU want to buy is silly. Yes, it is done everyday and there are forums dedicated to it, but in the end WHO has to be satisfied? You have been frequenting all of the right sites for these cars for sometime now. You have all the info to make an informed decision on your own. Don't second guess what you have learned. When you buy, stop looking because you will be pissed off that there MAY have been a better deal out there if you had waited. Is it? There are many things to weigh such as the time that you have already had enjoying YOUR car.

Is it worth 30 k I believe if you weigh the options on it verses a done a12 car its little over priced but now being numbers matching helps but I'd be thinking more in the 25 range for me if I could see any and all metel with little to no bondo but as the other post pointed out its your finale decision in the end I have seen these cars go for less and more but the work involved and what's missing could get you a turn key ride for 30-35 k and as the saying goes that is just one man's opinion and not my decision to make good luck in it or what you decide to do
Just my thoughts jaymie

Thanks guys. Would rather buy a finished car, but would have to have one that is damn near perfect and a four speed. I have 75-80K for the right car, but need to find one. Thanks Spook

Dang, her arm is all bruised up! :D

There you go getting me off topic, but yes she has excellent attributes. Just remember somewhere, some place a guy is sick of her sh**. Thanks for the replies. Spook.

Well, never mind. The guy backed out of the deal. Decided he was going to keep the car.....which translates into someone else got to him..... My search for an original A12 continues. Money stays in the bank. Thanks for the replies. Spook

I did notice the silver car on ebay is not in the 6BBL registry. I guess im a little surprised, it makes you wonder.

On Moparts

sandbagger
super stock

Reged: Apr 06 2005
Loc: Michigan
Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - Jan [Re: kylem4711]
#7557242 - Tue Jan 22 2013 01:00 PM Attachment (71 downloads)
Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote

1969 1/2 A12 440 Six Pack Superbee(WM23) 54,000 miles broadcast sheet, Radiator support, Dash and Trunk lip all match VIN, NOM motor, R4 red with 69 red interior, 4 speed(833 18 spline), Dana 4:10. Original hood, air cleaner, 054 small font radiator. H wheels on all 4 corners. Body and paint done 4 years ago and absolutely Show Quality. Rotisserie restoration done in 2005. Car was on the cover of Hemming Muscle machines in November of 2005. No disappointments here located in Utica Mi 48315 zip code. [email protected] 313-806-1115 $79,000

Attachment

Edited by sandbagger (Tue Jan 22 2013 04:49 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator
sandbagger
super stock

Reged: Apr 06 2005
Loc: Michigan
Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - Jan [Re: sandbagger]
#7557244 - Tue Jan 22 2013 01:02 PM Attachment (47 downloads)
Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote

Engine pic...

Attachment

--------------------
A12 Bee

Nice looking car for sure, but a bit rich for a non matching car with a color change interior. But that is just my opinion. Wish him well in the sale. Spook

Ok, bought the T5 post 4 speed RR. Should hit the ground in a week or so. Thanks for all your replies. Now let the reassembly begin.....eventually. Spook

Thanks. It will be awhile until the car is taken out of the trailer as it is very much winter here. Might need to have instruction in the photo area...as I am a klutz when it comes to posting same. It should be an interesting project. Will keep you informed of progress. Spook

Auto Transport Service
Back