• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SO what do you think?

I dont know if he just doesnt like me or what I did. Just trying to buy a part for my charger.

just-walk-away.jpg

Going by the dates I am seeing it was 525 July 10th with a reply and no response, listed again on July 24th for 515 with a few more replies and no response, then again Aug 25th for 500 w/ no replies and marked sold. That being said, I never understand people who list something for sale and can't get back to interested parties in a timely manner. Worse yet are those who list on FB marketplace and will read your message but never reply. Something about that **** just irks me. I always get back to people pretty quick and always a little negotiable on everything I sell to a certain point without cutting my own throat but some people act like you're asking for their first born to get a 10-15 buck break or to reply to you. Drives me nuts.

If Joey didn't like folks joining any of his forums just to list parts for sale for free he wouldn't allow it in the first place.

eBay sellers don't do anything but list parts for sale and thousands of folks buy their stuff. Why, because eBay had a good built in buyer protection program.

So, if you don't feel comfortable buying from a forum member you shouldn't.

Even after you've bought a $1000 item from him he doesn't respond to PM's... so I'd just consider yourself lucky and buy elsewhere Dave. I've warned people here before about him... yet he's still here posting stuff for sale week after week.

I did and he said do you really what me to say something. :BangHead:
Thanks for confirming the seller in question.
Thanks also for confirming that the mods can't do much in some of these cases, I know I won't ever deal with that person, and you might just have saved someone else a future headache too.

Just a thought... I've always done a search of prospective sellers/buyers I might deal with. These things happen from time to time with buyers/sellers that have a history of drama. People don't seem to use the feedback feature enough IMO so I like to do some digging before dealing.

Thanks for confirming the seller in question.
Thanks also for confirming that the mods can't do much in some of these cases, I know I won't ever deal with that person, and you might just have saved someone else a future headache too.

Just a thought... I've always done a search of prospective sellers/buyers I might deal with. These things happen from time to time with buyers/sellers that have a history of drama. People don't seem to use the feedback feature enough IMO so I like to do some digging before dealing.
I agree our members need to leave feedback. And I knew I was going to have a problem with Rob. Tried to buy from him a year ago and he would not answer my PMs or another members PMs. Live and learn and I need to move on.

Even after you've bought a $1000 item from him he doesn't respond to PM's... so I'd just consider yourself lucky and buy elsewhere Dave. I've warned people here before about him... yet he's still here posting stuff for sale week after week.
Did you leave a negative feedback for him?

I agree our members need to leave feedback. And I knew I was going to have a problem with Rob. Tried to buy from him a year ago and he would not answer my PMs or another members PMs. Live and learn and I need to move on.
On the bright side, at least some lessons are free to learn opposed to the alternative of paying up only for it to be not as advertised and poorly packaged.

On the bright side, at least some lessons are free to learn opposed to the alternative of paying up only for it to be not as advertised and poorly packaged.
Yep had 2 members send stuff not packed just getting road rash. Guess I have to ask how are you going to send it.

WTF I think he should be locked off the site for a week. This is BS. Same part 3 times.
**** that ****, he should be gone for at least a month if not longer!

bumped for 15 bucks....and then 10 more...... wow
If you haven't noticed, we are in a recession. You can't fault a person for trying to stay ahead, but I agree!

Easy now, that’s close to sexual harassment. Lol
Only if he plays with them before he gives them the big slice,Im not shy i reported him a while back for clustering up the for sale section with multiple listings for the same items for more or less money.

I'm confused. From the links and the dates it seems the prices were going down not up...

Auto Transport Service
Back