• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sock it to me! (Just like Nixon)

Would you like to see this sticker reproduced?

• Yes, but I won't buy it

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Yes, and I would buy it

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No, because it is unique

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Yes, but if it were a Plymouth sticker

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

426HemiCharger

Local time
8:55 AM
Reaction score
Actually stick it to me. I have a Dodge sticker that I want to keep and It will unfortunately be destroyed in to polishing process. My question is has anyone seen another like this one? Have another? Know where to get an original or do I have a unique and cool sticker?

GetAttachment.jpg

i have not sen one like that but i do have something similar that says plymouth and is round.maybe you can take it to some printing company and have them reproduce it.or to a place that makes vinyl graphics(decals) and they could make something like that.

Works for me. Check out ebay for decals, (one million plus or minus.)
I ran across that one once before when I had owned a '72 challenger. Can not find it now :)

Well I got through and sent them a copy of the sticker. Haven't heard back yet, will call soon though.

On the Left Quarter Glass at the rear about 1" up from the belt molding and 2" back from the rear.

Auto Transport Service
Back