• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

someones been snooping around my cars

I have taken all my tags and photo and stored the in my safe

taken all my tags and photo and stored the in my safe

i hope you paid the seller of your doors a visit..

i called data tags and they quoted me 100.00 and three day turn around , so i did it .
I will know soon how good they are !!!!! I did have my very nice clean broadcast sheet, and i layed out all the Numbers for them .

69Chargerbroad.jpg

and stole my fender tag off my match# 68 charger
how the hell am i gonna replace that?????pissed off in s.c.

Get a police report of the theft, if you have comprehensive on the car your insurance may cover replacement cost, it does effect the value quite a bit.

and stole my fender tag off my match# 68 charger
how the hell am i gonna replace that?????pissed off in s.c.

sorry for your loss
thieves suck..

without a copy of the original tag
all you will have is a fake tag made
from someone's best guess.

i would rather see no tag then a fake tag on a car.
all a fake tag does is make you question
what else is fake on the car.

Stu, this is great news and the tag looks great! I think I'm going to get one for my hemi Bel. I have the tag but the original owner used it as a clamp to hold down a hood release cable!! I flattened it out but a new one would be much better! I don't expect they would have an issue with that.

Very old thread here boys but the info is still purtinant. Marti Auto Works also makes nice tags too, there out of AZ.
I just had one made this year from them for a `71 Charger R/T from the buildsheet. It cost me 100 bucks but it would have been $75 if I wasn't in a hurry.

Sorry to bring an old thread back from the dead here, but I have a few questions about fender tags and build sheets. Is there no comprehensive record from Chrysler historical about each car made? I am looking into buying a 1968 Coronet R/T but it doesn't have a fender tag or build sheet present. The VIN correlates to a true R/T car that was originally 440/auto. I was lucky enough to track down the fender tag from my 67 Barracuda a year after I bought it. A previous owner was using it as a bookmark in a parts catalog! I don't think I'll be as luck this time around. Grateful for any help and information you all have for a young Mopar guy. Thanks!

The tag and broadcast sheet are both missing from my 70 Road Runner. Although I have tried to document with pictures what the car looks like, it is still no guarantee of what it was. I feel dishonest making a tag. Even if I am honest and tell someone that the tag is not original, will the next guy?

I would love to get information from Chrysler records, but I have not heard that any such information exists. If it does, I would love to know!

Very old thread here boys but the info is still purtinant. Marti Auto Works also makes nice tags too, there out of AZ.
I just had one made this year from them for a `71 Charger R/T from the buildsheet. It cost me 100 bucks but it would have been $75 if I wasn't in a hurry.

Yep,you'll never find better and it won't drain your wallet !!

http://www.martiauto.com/

Auto Transport Service
Back