• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sometimes ya gotta get Lucky....

Randy is the one in the blue jeans

:rofl:

6gh.gif

Score for sure.

Jay was walking around at the Spring Fling last year. But I missed him.

I would love to see his collection one day

Score for sure.

Jay was walking around at the Spring Fling last year. But I missed him.

I would love to see his collection one day
Jay shows up at Spring Fling practically every year...It's a challenger to figure out what he drove to the show...
I've seen him show up in steam powered cars, a crazy hydrogen peroxide powered motorcycle, his tank car, a Cord, a 70 Hemi Challenger, it's always different & always cool....

View attachment 1588489

Got a call a few weeks ago, a friend of a friend had been tasked with finding a Neon Green Challenger Convertible..

Drove the car 300 miles down to Burbank Sunday, went to the Burbank airport & picked up a rental car & dropped the Challenger off at a studio Sunday evening....

Monday started the day at The Peterson Museum, toured the whole place including "The Vault"..
Then headed out to Simi Valley to tour The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library...
And to finish the day met for dinner with member @autoxcuda & also met with the friend of a friend.....

Tuesday Started with a good breakfast with another friend who was on his phone pulling strings... When we left breakfast we started our adventure at the Burbank Airport... He wasn't sure he could pull it off but we had to try... And, sure enough, we got a tour of Jay's garage which was insane... Unfortunately it was requested we not take photos beyond the one I posted... But if you haven't already seen pictures you haven't been on the internet....

And to finish the experience we were able to get into another private collection of over 150 vehicles.. Very diverse, American, European & Asian... All great & unusual cars... And the Host/owner was great to spend time with...

Some days the stars align & you gotta enjoy the ride....

View attachment 1588490
Very cool deal... congrats :thumbsup:

Jay has a car for these guys?

View attachment 1588498
Funny that you mentioned that... Today I got an update... Advertisements have been released...

thumbnail_IMG_6750.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_6752.jpg

I had never heard of Diljit Dosanjh, apparently he's a Punjabi Rapper... I wasn't aware there was Punjabi Rap...

Anyway apparently the ad is for a Canadian Bank.....

Auto Transport Service
Back